Apr 2, 2018
My methods don't work at all. She doesn't want to ride with a stranger in the car and doesn't want to be an "anal slut." I don't know what to do... People, help(

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
How become your close friend with oliver
Because I did make him you to the coffee my I cannot always take him in the shower

please help

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
I did "dirty", I did "clean". I even tried to make Oliver assfuck Kate, but she refuses each time. Seems I'll need to play more with it.

P. S. Finally worked for me after I let Walter friend fuck Kate 3 times in the ass: at Maxi+ run into shower, then let him in, then choose Walter friend, then fuck 3 times in the ass
So weird. I let him do it 2 times and it didnt change anything. Just after the threesome did i get it. Maybe you just need to have a certain amount of ass action before you are able to do the dates. Guess spamming that should result in getting the dates eventually

Apr 2, 2018
So weird. I let him do it 2 times and it didnt change anything. Just after the threesome did i get it. Maybe you just need to have a certain amount of ass action before you are able to do the dates. Guess spamming that should result in getting the dates eventually
Can you elaborate?

junito

May 27, 2017
hwo progress lance quest? aready receive the email, talk to moris and fuck him but the quest go nowere (yes aready click in the reset buton)

Apr 2, 2018
She will go there only after appropriate date is accepted on laptop and she will refuse to go there sober after 22 00
Are you talking about one of the dates on the laptop? If so, I can't have two dates. Since I have in the game does not go to become an "anal whore", although I have tried all the methods.

Apr 2, 2018
I decided to start the game again. Can anyone help me to write the actual conditions how to get a date in a car with a stranger and make Kate anal whore?

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
I decided to start the game again. Can anyone help me to write the actual conditions how to get a date in a car with a stranger and make Kate anal whore?
I started a new save file after my old one got killed by the bug and i am struggling as well with unlocking the anal. Guess you just need to spam anal action through threesomes/walters friend and you will get it sooner or later. For now i dont have it as well

edit: But it could be bugged. Been going for weeks through the threesomes now and the parlor scene. Still cant date

Reactions: EugeneMitchell

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I've seen a lot of talks here about the anal scenes, but I can not seem to be able to understand how to unlock them. If anyone would explain to me how to unlock them I would be very thankful.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Played up to V30+ and it was pretty good. Started again from this new update and it crapped out when meeting Oliver and wouldn't let me leave the parlour. That could have been because I increased the lust thing too much too soon though.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Can someone, pleaaase, upload a save for me until the last update?
I've formatted my PC and forgot to save the files. Damn it.

fwandf

Oct 23, 2017
I've seen a lot of talks here about the anal scenes, but I can not seem to be able to understand how to unlock them. If anyone would explain to me how to unlock them I would be very thankful.
Drink 3 times at the bar (when moris and stranger drill her in some dirty room I choose "dirty" option). After that you should be able to accept dates with anal.

Reactions: Cicica
Apr 2, 2018
Drink 3 times at the bar (when moris and stranger drill her in some dirty room I choose "dirty" option). After that you should be able to accept dates with anal.
Magic outside Hogwarts. How do you do that? I have the whole day to kill. I even tried this method. Still not working.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes