Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why do they make so much money? ... I think this is a nice litte game (all that translation during dvelopment is a bit over the top I think).

1. Why is there no 1080p resolution? There are only some wired and older ones.
2. Development seems to be quite slow for that budget.
3. A proper questlog would be nice....

It looks like a GGGB game with more interactivity, but (currently what I have seen) missing any real progress or impact. I can suck and fuck everyone and drink all the time, but there are no consequences currently. (only that I cant start work when I am drunk, whats a bummer btw ^^)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why do they make so much money? ... I think this is a nice litte game (all that translation during dvelopment is a bit over the top I think).

Development seems to be quite slow for that budget.
Theres some obvious reasons for success.
Right protagonist, a meek black haired girl. You might see this archetype in other quality media with same focus.
Right themes, mix of voluntary/forced corruption justified with a goal in mind that requires money.
The devs know how to construct the game, they understand the basics and the engines limitations and work with them.
Theres no obvious wrong design decisions and the game is visually appealing 2dcg.
Unique design choices like being able to switch to the guys pov and dream sequences.
Some minor stuff like multiple languages supported, game guides you ingame + a walkthrough exist.
Generally good marketing, 4 different platforms supported and so on.
How many games tick ALL those boxes? Not many.

Now as for speed of development, money doesn't magically turn into content.

Nemoleeks

Jul 18, 2018
can someone tell me please how much events are new ? and how to trigger them ? got only one in sauna :/
Do not panic, delay was due to the complexity of the build itself and a difficult month for us. We will recover and resume the work of releasing on time.

The list of changes, the walkthrough, mirror links will be publish tomorrow, but for now here are hints to find all the new events:

1. Talk to Victor in the café after the 21.00 (you need to finish the old event with Moris at the Hotel). 1 and 2 clients, 3 endings. Ero.

2. A dialog box is available in the Dark Alley (you need to finish the old event with Moris at the Hotel). Four endings. Ero.

3. Talk to Nina on Monday (it is necessary to finish the old events with Anna).

4. After talk with Edwin. End of the first part.

5. Do not forget to Meditate in Gym after all.

Apr 23, 2018
well dialog box is that when he standing close to club ? which event is with nina i have to buy that room ? edwin i speak with him in club , in store and also at my home idk what to do next and meditation in gym does nothing :O just message throw that idea :/

Aug 22, 2017
So the linux version still crashes after presumably one of the guys is supposed to talk to you after work. I'm assuming this is specific to the linux version because it completely stops progression and if it thus was in the windows version everybody would have noticed, right?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes