sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah every woman is awesome and all... but the fact that MC is a shot...a and has been banging his sisters and his mum should have told you the moment a grandma was mentioned that he was gonna get some GILFy love too.

This entire game is quite refreshing it has/had been a Long long time since I had come across a game that was so full of good feels... no corruption, NTR, rape, humiliation whatever and it is still kinky enough get you off hard and pleasantly.
THIS ! SS games with only good feels and positivity are so rare yet soooo good

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
Is anybody having problems with their saves not saving? Everytime I save a game, and come back to it, i'm starting from the begining. Deletes my money, exp, boldness, name changes, everything. I tried playing 3 times today and everytime I go to my save file and play it, i have nothing, and it's Monday again. I have the latest version downloaded... Any help?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is anybody having problems with their saves not saving? Everytime I save a game, and come back to it, i'm starting from the begining. Deletes my money, exp, boldness, name changes, everything. I tried playing 3 times today and everytime I go to my save file and play it, i have nothing, and it's Monday again. I have the latest version downloaded... Any help?
Ummm been working fine for me I didn't do anything special, just unpacked and played the game. I also use quicksaves and just 2 save slots for this game.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
When this game ends and there are no more games of the same style (shota, loli, incest and so on) the decision is easy. Then there will be no more support from my side, pretty easy or not....

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There's one last artwork update from Soap that will have a few "epilogue" images, and then the goal is to add mod support to the game!
Oh so we had it wrong, You will continue to work the game to perfection but the artwork will be finalized with the next update.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
or you can go super full sci-fi/fantasy mode and make the hero discover a magic wand/or a time machine that he uses accidently, which makes him travel to another dimension where all the stuff he did happened as well (incest, fucking everyone etc), but it's another world so the art-style is different, and BOOM, you just hire another artist to make the new art and there you go problem solved :) the game can go on

no need to thank me, that's normal

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Just find out that game is almost finished. Patreon! You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to support artists, not destroy them. You were supposed to bring balance to the adult games, not leave them in darkness.

Ok, seriously, Patreon, whats wrong with you? Why suddenly "family games" are became so nonono-theme? Yeah, I know that this final is not only Patreon's fault, but it still sad because there is not many such games like IA or Summertime Saga that are "alive". Actually I can remember only two of them so far - A Town Uncovered and Summertime Saga and at least we have that "incest patch" thing.

As many people here, I see a lot of potential in IA (how about to bring the game to version v0.1:p) but it's over when it's over (no matter how sad it is). Most importantly, I have to say that there is already a lot of content in the game for all "standart incest routs". Of course, it would be nice to see more scenes for each character, but I guess keeping it like that is fine too. It makes the game more intimate and less complicated and boring to reach the final.

About shota/loli theme. Not really into that stuff but I must say that I do not see any problems, if the reservation is made that the characters are 18. Of course, if you see young looking girl or boy in some lewd content there are high chanses that ther're actually loli or shota. On the other hand, judging the age of characters by their appearance is rather strange. I mean I personally know a couple of 20+ y/o girls who look like teenagers and one 16 y/o girl who look and act as if she is 22 y/o.

Anyway, I think we all have to thank the guys from Sex Curse Studio and Soapmonster for such a good game! They all do a great job afterall! Personally I'll look forward for Erolon and if things go well I will support them with money.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Just find out that game is almost finished. Patreon! You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to support artists, not destroy them. You were supposed to bring balance to the adult games, not leave them in darkness.

Ok, seriously, Patreon, whats wrong with you? Why suddenly "family games" are became so nonono-theme? Yeah, I know that this final is not only Patreon's fault, but it still sad because there is not many such games like IA or Summertime Saga that are "alive". Actually I can remember only two of them so far - A Town Uncovered and Summertime Saga and at least we have that "incest patch" thing.

As many people here, I see a lot of potential in IA (how about to bring the game to version v0.1:p) but it's over when it's over (no matter how sad it is). Most importantly, I have to say that there is already a lot of content in the game for all "standart incest routs". Of course, it would be nice to see more scenes for each character, but I guess keeping it like that is fine too. It makes the game more intimate and less complicated and boring to reach the final.

About shota/loli theme. Not really into that stuff but I must say that I do not see any problems, if the reservation is made that the characters are 18. Of course, if you see young looking girl or boy in some lewd content there are high chanses that ther're actually loli or shota. On the other hand, judging the age of characters by their appearance is rather strange. I mean I personally know a couple of 20+ y/o girls who look like teenagers and one 16 y/o girl who look and act as if she is 22 y/o.

Anyway, I think we all have to thank the guys from Sex Curse Studio and Soapmonster for such a good game! They all do a great job afterall! Personally I'll look forward for Erolon and if things go well I will support them with money.
Thank you for the praise! We wanted to make IA as good as we could for our first game, and we feel good about what we achieved! Is there stuff we wish we could have added? Of course, but that can be said for any game people enjoy!

We're looking forward to releasing Soapmonster's final artwork update, and afterward we'll be working on mod support!

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes