shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
@Sex Curse Studio
Found a amazing Artist who is able to continue working on IA

View attachment 277362

Artist Name : Spiral Brain
Buuut they have said they don't want to continue without their previous artist. Hence why the game is ending. They also were going to move onto other projects.

While I'd love to see the game continue (more of the loli aunt being animated would be awesome). It's sadly coming to an end

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
There are some pretty big games in Patreon (that just in case I won't name) that hasn't been touched even if them have a clear incest arc without the need of any patch, It's rare how the Patreon's radar works for this things
Heh, yeah, literally half Irnia's main routes are incest and Patreon hasn't bothered Winter at all (that I know of). I figure it simply comes down to visibility - the more patrons a project has, the more closely they look into it. And, ironically, the more money they lose when they pressure the creator.

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You have to first enable the console in renpy (https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/). Once you do that, you press Shift+ O and then enter "inventory.add_money(999)". You will have to enter the inventory.add money thing a couple of times. This will give you a lot of money that you can use to buy things to build charisma, relationships, etc.
That works but also Unren unlocks developer mode putting a clickable option to add max money in one click when you are in Nate?MC's room.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys a few questions, what do the notification options do? is the incestral awakening option just for the title intro? and lastly can i ignore one person while focusing on others or will i have to advance one person in order to advance someone else?

moonseed

Jun 14, 2018
hi guys a few questions, what do the notification options do? is the incestral awakening option just for the title intro? and lastly can i ignore one person while focusing on others or will i have to advance one person in order to advance someone else?
There are group scenes that you have to progress all girls included.

The final scene includes all the girls.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Like moonseed said above, you can ignore the characters you don't like but the for the group scenes you havo to progress with all the girls in that group. I'm pretty sure you have some alternate version of the group scenes without Sam and Julia (the lolis) but I don't know how many of them

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Any updates on when the final update with drop? I ain't tryin to be fuckin pushy or impatient, these things take shit lot of time and people need to learn that not everything is one two done. You wanna make a good game, it requires time, effort and work. Time being the biggest consumer of all and the biggest bastard in this world.

Can I get an AMEN people?

Reactions: Unreal434

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
They're wrapping up the game, a game which is free to you to play, and you are complaining? gtfo you whiny little shit
Even though I completely agree with you in this dev´s case since when you aren´t allowed to criticize free stuff? I have to say as a former /weg/ regular this place is completely opposite experience. There every game is shit and every dev is a scammer however here it seems to me everyone is like "Its fine take your time Akabur, hell take even whole year to make 2 CGs" and "How dare you rush dev when the game is free!". Just my neutral observation...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Even though I completely agree with you in this dev´s case since when you aren´t allowed to criticize free stuff? I have to say as a former /weg/ regular this place is completely opposite experience. There every game is shit and every dev is a scammer however here it seems to me everyone is like "Its fine take your time Akabur, hell take even whole year to make 2 CGs" and "How dare you rush dev when the game is free!". Just my neutral observation...
Though the people here are much nicer than 8 or 4 several other places. In my observation most of the responses do depend on what kind of behavior the developer has shown...
Akabur is possibly an exception cause he is like the retired old Grandpappy of the Whole trainer genre still coming out to play with game development. so older perverts seasoned players might be biased in his case.
But besides him most of the Developers seem to get a fair response.

This developer for example has been diligent with the development of the game and has only now decided to end the game because their artist is leaving and they do no wish to continue without him and wish to move away from shota/loli content probably so patreon doesn't come around with a sledgehammer and the intent to "play" with them.
I don't think it is unreasonable to be more patient here. Don't think the developer will start being a douche now that the game is nearing it's end. They are working on not just adding scenes this time but to make the game mod friendly so people can fuck with it to their heart's content.

Reactions: Unreal434

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The extended delay for this final build has been due to us waiting for Soapmonster to complete the remaining art, of which he only has one last epilogue image to go. (Originally only only piece of artwork was planned, but he created some additional Kira images for fun and on his own accord.)

During the past several weeks, Soapmonster has been working on other art so he can build up his portfolio and be able to transition out of IA smoothly. That's why there has been a longer waiting period for this next build.

He hasn't been able to dedicate much time to working on his own art or commissions for the past 2 years because most of his work time has been spent on IA. So it's understandable that he wants to make sure he can earn an income after departing from IA.

We'll be sure to let everyone know when the build releases!

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
How many Janet scenes are there? I might've missed the "All Janet scenes have been seen" message and I just want to make sure I got everything. I think I'm at level 8 with her and I can revisit both her scenes at the beach or couch.

Also, I found some bugs. Julia's, Janet's, and Edna's stats will reset to level 1 upon loading up a save file after closing the game. Sometimes there are two Julias in the same room.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes