HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
How many Janet scenes are there? I might've missed the "All Janet scenes have been seen" message and I just want to make sure I got everything. I think I'm at level 8 with her and I can revisit both her scenes at the beach or couch.

Also, I found some bugs. Julia's, Janet's, and Edna's stats will reset to level 1 upon loading up a save file after closing the game. Sometimes there are two Julias in the same room.
Do you possibly know how to re-create this bug? What things happened in the game prior to the stats being reset, and having two Julia's appear?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Do you possibly know how to re-create this bug? What things happened in the game prior to the stats being reset, and having two Julia's appear?
I have a guess as to what happened. Here's my long winded explanation of how I started this version of the game if it helps.
  1. I had some form of .20 or .30 originally on my computer. Did all I could on that version and forgot about this game until like a week ago so I get the latest version. I forgot to delete the old version.
  2. Played through the latest version one day, saved. Next few days load up the game accidentally on old version with latest version save since renpy save location is weird. I get the "ignore, rollback error."
  3. Thought it was weird since I knew I did play the latest version so I kept trying for a bit until I then hit the "new game +" button. I don't think I kept any stats or anything since I had to grind for relation levels and boldness. I'm betting this was the problem.
  4. I was close to finishing that version until I had the idea to check my files one more time and realized I was playing the wrong version.
  5. Saved and loaded up my file on the latest version.
After all of that the game was running fine as it should until I closed the game and loaded it up the next day. I should mention I never met Vicky so I don't know if she's affected. Kacey's stats are fine though. CG's are also properly saved. I'd buy them gifts and that works as it should. Visiting them, they don't have the revisit scenes option, but they're still nude. I had them maxed. Finally, leveling them up again doesn't replay their scenes.

The two Julia's didn't happen until later into the build. It just sort of... happened. I don't believe I had her leveled up very high at this point. I was more focused on Edna and Janet. I think all I did was load up the game? I glanced at the screen and saw five characters when I was heading to the bedroom. The living room had two black haired characters so I thought it was going to be a scene with Janet and Julia. I went back and it was actually two Julias, separate icons. I go to the living room and there's two Julia's standing next to each other in front of me fully interactable. Funnily enough, only one of them had the revisit scenes option; the other didn't. Luckily, I was able to get a screenshot this time when I loaded up this save before replaying the game.

I just blazed through the game again on the latest version, but this time on a proper fresh start; not new game plus, and I can confirm stats no longer reset on closing the game. Looking back, maybe it's just a case of corrupted save? As long as nobody else does this, the game is fine. You probably don't need to bother with it. Sorry for worrying you.

screenshot0001.png

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I have a guess as to what happened. Here's my long winded explanation of how I started this version of the game if it helps.
  1. I had some form of .20 or .30 originally on my computer. Did all I could on that version and forgot about this game until like a week ago so I get the latest version. I forgot to delete the old version.
  2. Played through the latest version one day, saved. Next few days load up the game accidentally on old version with latest version save since renpy save location is weird. I get the "ignore, rollback error."
  3. Thought it was weird since I knew I did play the latest version so I kept trying for a bit until I then hit the "new game +" button. I don't think I kept any stats or anything since I had to grind for relation levels and boldness. I'm betting this was the problem.
  4. I was close to finishing that version until I had the idea to check my files one more time and realized I was playing the wrong version.
  5. Saved and loaded up my file on the latest version.
After all of that the game was running fine as it should until I closed the game and loaded it up the next day. I should mention I never met Vicky so I don't know if she's affected. Kacey's stats are fine though. CG's are also properly saved. I'd buy them gifts and that works as it should. Visiting them, they don't have the revisit scenes option, but they're still nude. I had them maxed. Finally, leveling them up again doesn't replay their scenes.

The two Julia's didn't happen until later into the build. It just sort of... happened. I don't believe I had her leveled up very high at this point. I was more focused on Edna and Janet. I think all I did was load up the game? I glanced at the screen and saw five characters when I was heading to the bedroom. The living room had two black haired characters so I thought it was going to be a scene with Janet and Julia. I went back and it was actually two Julias, separate icons. I go to the living room and there's two Julia's standing next to each other in front of me fully interactable. Funnily enough, only one of them had the revisit scenes option; the other didn't. Luckily, I was able to get a screenshot this time when I loaded up this save before replaying the game.

I just blazed through the game again on the latest version, but this time on a proper fresh start; not new game plus, and I can confirm stats no longer reset on closing the game. Looking back, maybe it's just a case of corrupted save? As long as nobody else does this, the game is fine. You probably don't need to bother with it. Sorry for worrying you.

View attachment 280775
Thanks for the detailed explanation! Ultimately, the issue appears to be fixed on your end, and that's what's important!

Dec 25, 2017
It's cool hpw the team takes inspiration from agata but there are also many more wonderful artists of ss from ponpharse to pink noise, E musu aki, marui maru, kloah, Isako rokuroh, and urakan just to name a few.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Dec 15, 2017
Buuut they have said they don't want to continue without their previous artist. Hence why the game is ending. They also were going to move onto other projects.

While I'd love to see the game continue (more of the loli aunt being animated would be awesome). It's sadly coming to an end
But if they open this game up for modding, then another group of talented people could continue this story and Spiral Brain could be their commissioned artist. I mean I am ok with the game ending, especially because of Soapmonster leaving. I do hope we get pregnancy content at the end, though. In saying that, if someone wants to take over the project, that would be cool too.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I'm sad and happy to read that this game comes to a end. I really got into this game and the updates were so frequent that i made some kind of ritual to play every patch. I'm gonna miss this game, i'm gonna miss kira...
Thanks Sex curse studio i wish good luck for your new game!

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
But if they open this game up for modding, then another group of talented people could continue this story and Spiral Brain could be their commissioned artist. I mean I am ok with the game ending, especially because of Soapmonster leaving. I do hope we get pregnancy content at the end, though. In saying that, if someone wants to take over the project, that would be cool too.
But my comment was more so. Spiral Brain Helping sex curse studios would be highly unlikely as they stated they want to end the series. Obviously if the community mods it, any artist could do the art. I wasn't saying that wasn't a possibility.

Jo1093

Nov 7, 2017
IA-0.0051
Pc and Mac

Have fun boys and girls

and save from IA-0.0050 max stats and money
were do i put the save i tried putting it i the save folder but when i try to load it its not there

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
were do i put the save i tried putting it i the save folder but when i try to load it its not there
you have to delete the number and you have this 1-1-LT1.save
or search UnRen.bat and use this you can cheat you stats an more whit this

C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\IA-1484925990

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the song in the sex scenes whit sam Flute Creek II that is a version whitouth the rain?

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes