Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Reading through Changelog would of shown it isn't copy/paste and cuts down on same questions being asked over and over and over again
I agree, and I would also love to see less repetition of questions but unfortunately that is out of our control. We can either be mean to people that ask such questions that would seem silly to a veteran of the site or just advice them and hope they learn and improve for the future. You could say it is just my personal opinion that not all changelogs are trustworthy, which is obviously not the case in this thread/game. Anyways no point in arguing over it, have a nice day. :)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I have pictures which I mapped out and I won each time I remembered the pattern. View attachment 264239
You start above, always pick the top left corner its simpler.

View attachment 264240
Then drop so you are almost or at least hugging that bottom line

View attachment 264241 Then go up till you're just below that second line. It gets faster obviously so you gotta be quick

View attachment 264242
Then you gotta drop again to just below the central line.

View attachment 264244
Then you gotta be just above or smack dab in the middle should work of central line

View attachment 264245 This is where it gets rather cheeky as fuck. You have to jump up, not down to just above the central line.

View attachment 264251
Then you gotta shoot down to just above the second line as pictured, around the areas should guarantee a strike.

View attachment 264252
Then back up to just below the end of the court line in top left corner.

View attachment 264255
Then you go back down and hug that bottom line like its all you got.

View attachment 264256
This is usually the last shot you gotta make, but it can trick you and add another. You hug that second line.

View attachment 264257
And finally when it wants to be a cheeky feck again, you drop to just below the central line area quick as you can.

Success.
It would be better if you put the images inside of a spoiler box, it makes scrolling easier and faster for everyone

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
It would be better if you put the images inside of a spoiler box, it makes scrolling easier and faster for everyone
How do I do that? Never figured it out personally but anything ta help.

Edit: Ahh I figured it out, thank fuck for BB codes :ROFLMAO: Hey Adabelitoo, is that better?

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I agree, and I would also love to see less repetition of questions but unfortunately that is out of our control. We can either be mean to people that ask such questions that would seem silly to a veteran of the site or just advice them and hope they learn and improve for the future. You could say it is just my personal opinion that not all changelogs are trustworthy, which is obviously not the case in this thread/game. Anyways no point in arguing over it, have a nice day. :)
No arguing at all :) Thanks and have a good day too :)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

garooot

Mar 11, 2019
Biggest missed opportunity in this game is not having Kira dream/clone gangbang sequence like with Sam.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Biggest missed opportunity in this game is not having Kira dream/clone gangbang sequence like with Sam.
If they did that, they'd definitely have to include dream sequences of all the family women being triple fucked, cause that would be sweeeeet! Mom, Kira, grandmother, cousin, aunt. Hell it would be well worth an extra few weeks wait for that especially if it was in different variations and different dialog.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
sooo what y'all think about a sequel in the school?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Won't happen because the artist is leaving and they are moving away from shota, however if Soap does decide to come back one day and they do a highschool sequel I think that could be fucking glorious.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
How do I do that? Never figured it out personally but anything ta help.

Edit: Ahh I figured it out, thank fuck for BB codes :ROFLMAO: Hey Adabelitoo, is that better?
I was saying to put all of them in the same spoiler box, but your way works too

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait... IA is coming to an end alright. But is SCS definitely moving away ffom shota themes ? :(
At least for now, they need to focus on Erolon so they can have something on their Patreon. Maybe if they get enough support in the future they can come back to it.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I was saying to put all of them in the same spoiler box, but your way works too
Hey man I tried putting them all in one single spoiler box, it wouldn't allow me to do it, it kept messing up so had to spend like 15 minutes just doing it this way :ROFLMAO:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hey man I tried putting them all in one single spoiler box, it wouldn't allow me to do it, it kept messing up so had to spend like 15 minutes just doing it this way :ROFLMAO:
Put spoiler all caps in these brackets " [ ] " before the first one and then at the end just add /spoiler all caps in the same [ ] brackets ? also you can type SPOILER="title"] for whatever you wanna name the spoiler tag. like study this in the text when you click reply on the post.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Put spoiler all caps in these brackets " [ ] " before the first one and then at the end just add /spoiler all caps in the same [ ] brackets ? also you can type SPOILER="title"] for whatever you wanna name the spoiler tag. like study this in the text when you click reply on the post.
Not to be rude, but that's what I did :ROFLMAO:. I had to do it for every image and message under it, because trying to do it all in one failed miserably and kept getting things in error.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not to be rude, but that's what I did :ROFLMAO:. I had to do it for every image and message under it, because trying to do it all in one failed miserably and kept getting things in error.
ya that's why I tried my best to explain it... putting the /SPOILER in the very end should have solved your issue and put them all in one spoiler ? sorry if it didn't help. x__x

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
ya that's why I tried my best to explain it... putting the /SPOILER in the very end should have solved your issue and put them all in one spoiler ? sorry if it didn't help. x__x
No need to be sorry dude. It was literally the first thing I tried :ROFLMAO: I put a spoiler capped in [] brackets at the very beginning then added the / to one right at the end and it fucked me around.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes