Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
No, I just saw that it could be the last version of the game !!! :( Thank you very much for your work, I hope you will soon make new contributions !!! Good luck !!! ;)

Reactions: Dsinclar69

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Rest in peace IA ... And ty for the Good times. Miss you! And everybody of this thread I hope we can meet in other threads.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They lost a lot of patrons when patreon decided to ban incest, I'm surprised they kept releasing updates for so long.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Using my own save and have everyone maxed out and viewed all scenes for each level, got store items, but new scenes are not showing up in any of the areas.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
officially finished now :/.
there goes the story about the luckiest boy in the world who took the chance to bang his whole family and do a generation sandwich. i hope we will see a lot more bald moves from other devs who got the balls to simply finish their games regardless what patreon says!

Oct 29, 2017
there goes the story about the luckiest boy in the world who took the chance to bang his whole family and do a generation sandwich. i hope we will see a lot more bald moves from other devs who got the balls to simply finish their games regardless what patreon says!
They were ready and willing to do it a by god it's inspiring.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yep that was a good ending and Big Sister will always be my favorite apart from the grandma
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes