Status
Not open for further replies.

Congueto

Jul 25, 2017
I'm kinda afraid to ask, but is there a specific reason why the game has a such a perfect score? I'm not saying the game is bad... I'm just kinda skeptical that out of that many votes, only one person gave it a 4.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I'm kinda afraid to ask, but is there a specific reason why the game has a such a perfect score? I'm not saying the game is bad... I'm just kinda skeptical that out of that many votes, only one person gave it a 4.
It probably had more variable scores before being taken down. But even if there's bias due to how the game was mistreated by patreon & f95, IA is pretty good overall

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
How I missed all the Vicky scenes before I have no clue lool
Anyway. Sucks the game is over, but it sure ended with a bang!
The end scene and the epilogue were awesome!!
Hope to see a sequel to this, even tho with other artist.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh no I got exactly what I wanted, tho a conception scene would have been nice. I leave that to moders.
My point was that as the father's side is quite nebulous in the story, it makes for a good excuse for mods to bring up any other hot aunts (or granny) if they want to.

I'm pretty sure some of them had conception scenes - Vicky & Kacey at least - much before the ending, though i would have to replay to be sure of at what spot, as i just breezed over, as preggo is not really my thing.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
How do I see the ending? I have done everything but nothing new is appearing. Am I bugged?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
What about first giving all the characters we have a decend ending like kira before adding another 4 girls where maybe never gonna finish :D
Why i said "for mods" - individual fans with skills will do whatever appeals to them, extra aunts, complete the preggos, make a school days sequel, consequences or fanbase outcry be damned. :p

How do I see the ending? I have done everything but nothing new is appearing. Am I bugged?
"Load game", click on the MC's room, pick the "View the Epilogue (New!)" option right below "Sleep"?

If it does not appear, then either your save is bugged or you still have unfinished stuff to play through.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Why i said "for mods" - individual fans with skills will do whatever appeals to them, extra aunts, complete the preggos, make a school days sequel, consequences or fanbase outcry be damned. :p

"Load game", click on the MC's room, pick the "View the Epilogue (New!)" option right below "Sleep"?

If it does not appear, then either your save is bugged or you still have unfinished stuff to play through.
Realized my save was bugged. I was using a save where Vicky, the secretary was never introduced. Started a new game and that did the job!
That was a beautiful ending :cry: I wish more developers added pregnancy content like in this one. Instead of making it an "ending thing", they'd use this as an opportunity to give us even more wild content. Im still happy with the final slide tho(y) Ever heard of SnowDaze? Similar game and ending...
TropicalDaze is UP NEXT:sneaky:

Reactions: Rastafoo

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
We lived to finally see the day! V1.0 released, thanks SCS for such a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes