Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It seems, if im' getting it right, a mod edition of the game not too long ago.
Has anyone actually tried it out?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
It seems, if im' getting it right, a mod edition of the game not too long ago.
Has anyone actually tried it out?
That's just the final version with a built in way to mod it. IIRC they did make a small mod for you to use, but it was something like changing someone's hair color just so you can see how it works and not a whole new version with extra content

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That's just the final version with a built in way to mod it. IIRC they did make a small mod for you to use, but it was something like changing someone's hair color just so you can see how it works and not a whole new version with extra content
Yeah, it's more of a sample to serve as a little guide/model of sorts for people who might want to try their hand at modding, if i got it right.

KainVanagandr

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for your help. Where is the codes?
I downl
Look for Unren on this site there should be a thread with Unren.bat file put that in the game folder run it and use it to give yourself dev and console commands... then you can use the console command inside the game by opening the console by pressing Shift+O or just use the dev more command in the Main character's room to give yourself max money.
Here went ahead and found the thread for you https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
I downloaded it and put it in the proper location, but the dev command and the console command aren't working.

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
This game was great. It sucks the fact that the dev finished it earlier to make a new game and it was super disappointing to discover that the new game's fetishes and style are totally different from this one.
I had so many expectations...
Do you guys know games similar to this one?

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
Anyone have any recent full saves for this. I searched this thread and only found older save files.

Edit: If someone knows another game or visual novel with good western style art like this that includes birth scenes, I would love to play it, so please recommend if you know any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes