Status
Not open for further replies.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Ren'Py is a piece of cake once you have the basics down. If you want to do something complicated then it will require a little more time, though.

Your work with Koikatsu already looks fantastic though!
Thanks and I'll give it a shot :)

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
this game is unbeatable, when I played it for the first time I liked it, but I would have liked another similar story with a different family by the dev

Dudelesta

Jul 16, 2018
well i download on a different forum site, basically a forum shota/loli content, and the devs are active also and they made a podcast too lol.

as of now, we have to fight against antis in this forum site, they are mods here who can accept shota/loli games tho.
Can I get a link?

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
i wanna make a game similar to this with Koikatsu
i did my best to make the characters look like they have emotion

I need to learn how to use renpy tho :(
DAMN MAN, this is how you use Koikatsu properly! I hope you can eventually release something because this looks promising, I tell you.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.04-Alpha Public Build Release

We've released version 0.04-Alpha to the public! In this build, we've added a brand new lewd scene for Alex, along with the ability to "revisit" sexy time with Alex that features a new lewd act you can perform with her!

NOTE:
Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.04-Alpha Build (3/11/2021) Patch Notes:

New Content
  • Added a new lewd Alex scene with an animation! Requires relationship level 16.
  • Added the start of Alex's revisit. It is unlocked after the "sleepover" scene. You can ask her to remove articles of clothing in her bust art one by one.
  • There is a new sexy act available in Alex's revisit! More sexy acts, including those already in her route, will be added in the future! To invite Alex for sexy fun, select the "Have Naughty Fun" activity in your bedroom. If you cum while doing a revisit, time will pass and you will gain sexiness and character points.
Gameplay Changes
  • You can now read manga in anime club for geekiness. If you do so while it's raining, you get another geekiness point!
  • During Version 0.03-Alpha's Ms. Bonheur scene, her name will be changed to Rose. If you have already done this scene, the change will be applied after you load your game.
  • After 0.03-Alpha's Ms. Bonheur scene, you can change her name in the "Rename Characters" activity in your room.
UI Changes
  • Changed Gallery icon image.
  • Changed the icons for the "Morning Mood" and "You're Unique" achievements.
Audio Changes
  • Beach location now has unique music during the day.
Bug Fixes
  • Alex's last scene now properly displays the message that says it is the last scene for her currently in the build.
Other Changes
  • Alex's tanlines were corrected to match her shorts.
  • Alex's nipples were made lighter in color for her new scene.
Goals for early access supporter build 0.05-Alpha releasing in March 2021:
  • New Robin scenes!
  • The introduction of Hailey!
  • Adjust sizes for the quick menu for people with thicc thumbs.
  • More tutorials.
  • Allowing players to see how many days have passed in their playthrough.
  • The "Spunkiness" social stat, which represents sexual stamina! The higher your Spunkiness level, the more you can ejaculate in revisits without passing time. Also, it might be used as a requirement for some scenes, at some point.
  • Adding some of Alex's past scenes to her revisit and making her revisit available at school.
  • Be able to replay unique conversations from gifts, etc.
  • Arcade location where you can play different arcade games for rewards!
  • Custom music modding support.
  • Possibly add sexy sounds for the 0.03-Alpha Rose scene.
  • Dialog icon for Rose.
  • Zoom out the hallway background.
  • Fix bug where you get double allowance if you do the Mom allowance scene on allowance day.
Is this game available here on f95zone.to?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I would like them to redesign the game again but with a deeper and longer plot or story but without changing the characters since I didn't like IA2 very much in my opinion I felt it was boring and I'm not completely convinced, instead IA1 I liked it a lot but somehow I felt that they forced the game to finish very quickly

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I would like them to redesign the game again but with a deeper and longer plot or story but without changing the characters since I didn't like IA2 very much in my opinion I felt it was boring and I'm not completely convinced, instead IA1 I liked it a lot but somehow I felt that they forced the game to finish very quickly
that was because of patreon at that time changing garbage policies on shota/loli/cub, so the devs almost rushed the storyline of IA 1 to finish it and then move to subscribestar for IA 2.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Ia2 is only half as good as Ia1 the story is interesting but there is very little animation compared to the first part which for me has some value

Reactions: ejmuerte
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes