Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

Just stop dreaming man. Of course there would be no continuation, reboot or new content for Insexual Awakening 1. Just deal with it that there is little to no chance that "Sex Curse Studios" will make a 2D Game again. They would need a artist which doesn't want money and just do it for fun since they couldn't afford paying an artist. Of course they wouldn't find any.

The picture you shared is about a cheating wife fucking with her sons friend. So it isn't even a Incest Pic.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Just stop dreaming man. Of course there would be no continuation, reboot or new content for Insexual Awakening 1. Just deal with it that there is little to no chance that "Sex Curse Studios" will make a 2D Game again. They would need a artist which doesn't want money and just do it for fun since they couldn't afford paying an artist. Of course they wouldn't find any.

The picture you shared is about a cheating wife fucking with her sons friend. So it isn't even a Incest Pic.

Makin' me use my rusty ass Japanese...that comic though: or if you need to hear

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
They would need a artist which doesn't want money and just do it for fun since they couldn't afford paying an artist. Of course they wouldn't find any.
Utter nonsense, SexCurse could hire another artist and pay him using SubScribeStar as there plattform for income instead of patreon.

I can tell that you're most passionate about a reboot, otherwise you wouldn't be so under fire.

The perfect artist if he want to make it very similar to IA 1 is BouncyCG he have the skills for that:
B.jpg C.jpg A.jpg
D.jpg
E.jpg
F.jpg

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
does anyone know the titles of other similar games? incest and shota. Which cannot be found here. The names alone are enough for me.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
does anyone know the titles of other similar games? incest and shota. Which cannot be found here. The names alone are enough for me.
Western shota games are really rare. If Visual Novels could be your cup of tea, you can try looking for these Games:

This is the "straight shotacon" list so search these titles and maybe you're lucky.

Unfortunaly Just a few have english Translation but maybe you could find some english patches that aren't listed there. Who knows.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how or what do i need to do to complete the game?
You need to finish every story with every character in the game. For the most part it's all straight forward except for Vicky who will only be unlocked by doing the typing mini-game, easiest way and fastest is to just buy the hire review help choice in the shop, not sure how many times you gotta do it but believe it's around 5-10 times. Then Vicky get's unlocked and you need to do the game another 5-10 times each time you want to progress her story.

Then once everyone is finished you will get a scene where the MC has sex with all of them at the pool which will make you know you have done it all, though there might be some group scenes which you can trigger by just finishing up stories and sleeping. There are scenes for Kira x Simone, Sam x Simone, Julia x Sam and lastly Kira x Simone x Sam.

Then at any time after you have seen the group sex with everyone at the pool you can go to the MC's room and then you can either trigger the pool party again or pick the epilogue choice and then the epilogue runs, extra h-scene if you pick they all got pregnant. Then it just rolls back to the room and the game is over pretty much and just let's you revisit sex scenes.

Here is a complete save btw if you want.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I think they decided to go with CG art done in Koikatsu, right?
Now that you mention it...the art could be what it looks like if they 'muricanized all the models. I checked Koikatsu's website and if you look past the default hair styles it's pretty close, so I'd say yeah.

My only gripe about the artwork in IA2 is there's no choice between circumcised or extra-meat for the protagonist.

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
Now that you mention it...the art could be what it looks like if they 'muricanized all the models. I checked Koikatsu's website and if you look past the default hair styles it's pretty close, so I'd say yeah.

My only gripe about the artwork in IA2 is there's no choice between circumcised or extra-meat for the protagonist.
It's not "pretty close", it is koikatsu generated art, looking at one picture is all I need. Overall kinda sad about their decision to use different art since the thing I like most about the first game is actually the art, without it it's kinda whatever.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
It's not "pretty close", it is koikatsu generated art, looking at one picture is all I need. Overall kinda sad about their decision to use different art since the thing I like most about the first game is actually the art, without it it's kinda whatever.
It was not devs decision, artist refused to work because game was banned everywhere and income was little. And developers could not find a worthy replacement.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is finished from what i thought. i also thought the dev told moders if they wish to add stuff they could but mybe i was wrong hard to say. there other game's i have notheard much on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes