Status
Not open for further replies.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
How do I set it to only skip previously seen content instead of autoskipping everything? This is my prefered way to play VNs usually (skipping all the time but with it set to only skip previous seen....)

Also, Wasn't there an insexual awakening 2 floating around somewhere at some point? was that cancelled or something?

Last edited:

rk807

Mar 19, 2023
How do I set it to only skip previously seen content instead of autoskipping everything? This is my prefered way to play VNs usually (skipping all the time but with it set to only skip previous seen....)

Also, Wasn't there an insexual awakening 2 floating around somewhere at some point? was that cancelled or something?
Pretty sure it’s still being developed Creators profile

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018

That version is at: Current Version - 0.31-Alpha (6/11/2023) but you need to follow the dev's baraag profile to get info on the updates. Different art, Renpy engine, updates every 4-6 weeks or so. Standard "subcrib 4 urly updatz" plug is on their profile.

It's got a decent amount of content for a .31 release. You can wiener "a" male, or several females, butt-stuff is available, along with gobbling the knob and licking of kitties. You can hide certain kinks if you want...or turn on other kinks if you want.

No scat, bondage, or peeing in the toaster...yet. :devilish:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
how to beat this scene in the game where 3 guys fuck sam
It´s just a dream. In this Dream the MC multiplies himself and fuck Sam in all three holes. That´s it, no sharing Scene with other Dudes...

Just go to bed and dream it when you are at that point where the MC should get this dream...

gliftor

May 1, 2020
So, I downloaded the apk and it works on my android phone, but I can't find where it is installed. I wanna try replacing the save file. Any ideas? For IA 1

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
how come the sequel isn't allowed on here but, this one is?
the sequel is a VN but its a 3D model anime cartoony character look, i have played the sequel game the characters are like a koikatsu-like character models.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the sequel is a VN but its a 3D model anime cartoony character look, i have played the sequel game the characters are like a koikatsu-like character models.
then how come deadlocked in time is allowed? I think certain mods don't like loli/shota content, and are ban happy over those games.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
then how come deadlocked in time is allowed? I think certain mods don't like loli/shota content, and are ban happy over those games.
well i download on a different forum site, basically a forum shota/loli content, and the devs are active also and they made a podcast too lol.

as of now, we have to fight against antis in this forum site, they are mods here who can accept shota/loli games tho.

specter9

Aug 4, 2021
This is modded "New game" save with boldness and all girls stats max, also money 9999. Good for speed run, but keep in mind some events could overlap, I didn't have the time to fully verify if all event's show up correctly.

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
i wanna make a game similar to this with Koikatsu
i did my best to make the characters look like they have emotion

I need to learn how to use renpy tho :(
Ren'Py is a piece of cake once you have the basics down. If you want to do something complicated then it will require a little more time, though.

Your work with Koikatsu already looks fantastic though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RT5X
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes