Status
Not open for further replies.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I have tried multiple ways and can't seem to get the android downloads to install the game after downloading the apk for IA 2. Downloaded from the discord, the blog and even tried update.0.11. Nothing

EdgarWriter

Apr 18, 2020
alright...please somebody tell me..how to trigger ending. I Have max with every girl without last one( don't know who is she)... MC cum in all girls..but there is no pregnant scene. I don't have anything to do. Please Help

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
alright...please somebody tell me..how to trigger ending. I Have max with every girl without last one( don't know who is she)... MC cum in all girls..but there is no pregnant scene. I don't have anything to do. Please Help
Either GO TO THE PARK, then bathroom stall and get your pole polished, then do some additional screwing in the stall...or GO TO YOUR ROOM and do the review mini game and get contacted by the other girl you might be missing.

If I remember right, you have to have gotten with ALL the girls before the ending option triggers. I'd check it now, but I just warmed up a bowl of S8tn's Ramen and plan on eating that first. :devilish:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2
0.16a-Alpha Public Build Release - New Hailey Bonheur and Tracy Scenes!

Insexual Awakening 2 Version 0.16a-Alpha is now available for all to download and enjoy! Version 0.16 introduces two brand new Hailey Bonheur scenes, and brand new Tracy scenes as well! In 0.16a there is additional Tracy content, and we've added new ways to earn kindness via a video game, tv show, movie, etc!

Upcoming Future Build Content:
  • More Hailey Bonheur scenes!
  • New Robin (Mom) content!
NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.16a-Alpha Build (2/9/2022) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • New Tracy scenes! Requires level 10 and occurs at school on a new day.
Gameplay Changes
  • Added a TV show, streaming show, movie, video game, and book that give kindness.
  • One of Robin's scenes now requires kindness in addition to boldness.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Robin always being referred by her default last name in the Halloween scene.
  • Alex can no longer be invited for naughty fun when she can't be invited elsewhere.
  • Fixed Hailey always calling Daniel by his default name.
  • Fixed Robin putting her clothes on when being invited for sex.
  • Fixed error when switching to a different outfit in the bust art gallery that does not have the same expression.
Audio Changes
  • When shuffling audio during a scene it will try to play a playlist based on what the current music playing is.
0.16-Alpha Build (1/31/2022) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • New Hailey Bonheur scenes! Requires level 7 relationship and occurs at school on a new day.
  • New Tracy scenes! Require level 9 relationship and occurs at school on a new day.

Last edited:

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Honestly the art style is not my cup of tea but I found the several fetishes and scenes quite enjoyable and can say that I nutted to it. Thats a badge of honor as i havent beat my dick to a game in 18 years.

My biggest gripe is the moms arms are fucking massive.

Last edited:

10V3MACH1N3

Feb 12, 2022
This really is one the best games of its genre. The mom is just perfect with huge milkers and helpful attitude. The protag is oblivious like a homeschooler and horny without realizing. its great.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay a couple questions

1 Is it possible to wake up on the morning feeling like P Diddy? That seems like the best mood

2 How in the world did you manage to get a real incubus song in this game?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Where's this from? Sonny looks like he can't go again for a few hours...

"Mom, I have to peeeeeeeee."

:LOL:
According to Yandex, it's "
[Stand Erection (Upside Down)] Tottemo Ecchi na Okaa-san ni Natte Ageru ~Boku to Tomodachi no Okaa-san no Futari dake no Himitsu no Jikan~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes