Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finished the game. I really liked it, though the ending was so ridiculous no amount of suspending disbelief could keep me from scoffing at it and laughing. I'll probably never play it again but i'm glad i played it once.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Femboy character that isn't enabled by default.

Per our Discord FAQ

Q. Is there any gay male/male content? Who is Tracy? How do I unlock Tracy?
A. There is male/male content that is 100% optional. Anyone who is not interested in this kind of content will not see it. For those interested, you can go to the content filtering button in the player character's room, and then go to other filtering to enable gay content. Tracy, a male femboy character will be unlocked by doing this.

Reactions: affen123

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sheesh, first sex scene in IA2 and again with the weird af foreskin obsession. Never seen something so mundane so fetishized. "oh it's so long" "oh it's so sensitive" "oh my! Foreskin! *clap clap clap!*".

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Femboy character that isn't enabled by default.

Per our Discord FAQ

Q. Is there any gay male/male content? Who is Tracy? How do I unlock Tracy?
A. There is male/male content that is 100% optional. Anyone who is not interested in this kind of content will not see it. For those interested, you can go to the content filtering button in the player character's room, and then go to other filtering to enable gay content. Tracy, a male femboy character will be unlocked by doing this.
Thanks for the clarification
I thought Tracy was a girl's name and I was a bit desperate in my search

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
hello, anyone here have a guide or walkthrough for this one? would be much appreciated
Just pay attention to the bonuses for each day, utilize said bonus.

Check the destination thingy, see which location has a "!", pursue (talk to) one of the characters at that location each time of day.

At home, you pretty much only talk to mom. At school, talk to Alex when possible and Hailey when Alex isn't available.

Hint: you can ignore the cell phone if you need to do your homework. Do your damn homework early in the week so eventually you get that $15 level of allowance.

Pick if you want to be "innocent" or "perverted" when you start the game and only do those actions (mostly just changes dialog so far from what I've seen).

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
No, just this thread. The dev mentioned a few pages ago that they can't have a separate thread for IA2, so update announcements are in this thread.
if ia2 cannot have it's own thread maybe it should at least get a mention in the OP of this thread? and/or maybe remove the completed tag from this thread or something? ia2 was quite hard to find out about before I knew it existed...

Reactions: Internetbear

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes