Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Dose any one know How to get Kindness points in Insesexual awakening 2
Without cheating you have to have decent grades and unlock the ability to tutor after class to spam Kindness. Or go to the restaurant that levels it up...Beach/picnic...Street/movie also works, especially on the Kindness bonus days.

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Without cheating you have to have decent grades and unlock the ability to tutor after class to spam Kindness. Or go to the restaurant that levels it up...Beach/picnic...Street/movie also works, especially on the Kindness bonus days.
didn't knew about the tutor one but yes i found the restaurant once i unlocked boldness 3, thanks for the rest

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
In IA2 - what is this "spicyfiest", is it from some other game? i mean there was a mention of "twin sticks' from IA1 so is the "spicyfiest" from some other game?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
In IA2 - what is this "spicyfiest", is it from some other game? i mean there was a mention of "twin sticks' from IA1 so is the "spicyfiest" from some other game?
In-universe "streamer". Follow Hailey's path...she wants to be a streamer like "SpicyFest"...the more you follow that path the more you learn.

There's also IA1 reference at the arcade too...

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
In-universe "streamer". Follow Hailey's path...she wants to be a streamer like "SpicyFest"...the more you follow that path the more you learn.

There's also IA1 reference at the arcade too...
I know that but where did the "SpicyFest" even came from i know the twinstick reference from IA1

Jocky_24

Nov 28, 2023
Forgive me if I'm stating something completely obvious here and universally understood. but it's bugging me and I need some answers. The ReflexViz company mentioned in this game is obviously replicated from an infamous, real-world streaming website that is notorious for exploiting children in order to make obscene amounts of profit, yes? This website's name is a synonym of "Involuntary-muscle-spasm.idiot-box"

I'm not just making this up am I? This 'smutty program' is not only chock full of genitals & booba, but it's also alluding to the problems in our own society........... Well slap my ass and call me Shirley but, Gawd DAMN! I didn't expect to be given a morality lesson today while I was in the middle of yanking my plank.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
man i wish bro found another artist,the 2nd game looks so soulless with those koikastu models
and him not even utilizing KK to its fullest potential

I need to make a game....
these are a few images i made in KK

Reactions: Mr. Machiavelli

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
man, this game was so good. Anyone know the reason they went with koikastu instead of hiring an artist for IA2?

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
man, this game was so good. Anyone know the reason they went with koikastu instead of hiring an artist for IA2?
That's what I've been wondering
With the money made from IA2 I would assume that they could of hired an artist
I've seen so many artists perfectly fine with drawing Loli/shota

People who say IA2 looks better than IA1 never played Koikatsu for more than 5 minutes
Cause most of the scenes can be made in 2-3 minutes max

Reactions: Moon_Shadow

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

People who say IA2 looks better than IA1 never played Koikatsu for more than 5 minutes
expect the worst... my theory is that it is cheap to use koikatsu models without hiring an artist.

thats my thought says but it can be true or not.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

I think they answered that before. Forgot what the answer was though

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes