Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakfiel

Nov 9, 2018
but there are certain thing that is not right which maybe because the developer is a girl and do not know how the boy was feel like when masturbate (it not feel like want to pee but it feel good but not the same as pee) but it only just slightly bug me
Hallo, it bug me for a few day now, i wanted to clarify it for you. I don't think it's a matter of gender of the dev here, but it's the perspective of the boy, how he feel and is way to explain it due to the lack of knowledge/experience he has. Voilà ;)

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port of Insexual Awakening v1.0

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Note: Press the letters in racing game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

You got discord server?

May 1, 2018
You probably haven't been typing up any game reviews from the menu in Nate's room. Try doing that a few times and the last character should send a message.
Thank you! It worked prefectly! I got the epilogue so yay! Though I'm not sure if I unlocked all the pics and scenes... Does anyone know if there's a sequel in the works? Finding out what happened at school would be awesome. Again thx for the suggestion! Long Live this Great Kingdom!

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
There seems to be a mod made for the game which gives all the girls epilogues

Just to note for people that you may need to use the "Modder Edition" version of the game to use this (or any) mod. I had both versions and the instructions here were meant for the ME version (as some of the folders don't exist on the other one), though it may still work on the original.

Anyway, thanks for the links. The mod itself is decent if you want epilogue content with all the girls rather than just Kira. Not sure if this is something worth linking on the main page or not.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hallo, it bug me for a few day now, i wanted to clarify it for you. I don't think it's a matter of gender of the dev here, but it's the perspective of the boy, how he feel and is way to explain it due to the lack of knowledge/experience he has. Voilà ;)
Oh, sorry that my comment may bugging you but I glad you point me out the boy perspective

Reactions: Zakfiel

fangreen

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 107414

Overview
Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends

Rule 7 Note
This game was previously removed under , however after review this decision has been reversed. The staff feel this is the fairest approach, inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed (Urban X, Nergal games, FET etc) which border on the 'realistic' requirement. Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed

Thread Updated: 2019-05-01
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer: Sex Curse Studio - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - - - - - MEGA2
Mac: MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD -

Extras:
SAVE (v0.0051)
Thanks to @affen123 for the share and save file!

View attachment 107412 View attachment 107407 View attachment 107408 View attachment 107409 View attachment 107410 View attachment 107411
cant make android version

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
cant make android version

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Insexual Awakening [v1.0] [Sex Curse Studio] (625MB)
97 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes