Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakfiel

Nov 9, 2018
Oh, sorry that my comment may bugging you but I glad you point me out the boy perspective
Don't apology, i probably used the wrong word since i'm not a native speaker, i wanted to say like "i thinked of your comment for a few day, thought back on my mind". Anyway i'm glad that you're glad ;)

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
This game was pretty neat if you do any updates the only thing I think would be nice is if you added another 4-some only this one with the Grandma,Aunt, and Cousin instead of just the one with the Mother and both sisters.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The unmodded version's content ends once you no longer get "NEW" and flashing exclamation marks appearing on map locations, Revisit Scene dialogue options, or the girls' faces, correct?

Pretty sneaky hiding scenes using the extra CG and writing on the 'revisit' options that some would assume are just replay options, by the by. I don't think most people would intuit that the 'Dream' and 'Revisit' options are actually different due to the precedent being uncommon in other adult games.

Anyway, as usual: Thanks uploaders for uploading, thanks developers for developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes