Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Great game :ROFLMAO:
I like most of the characters in this game and their content, except Julia.

Who can get pregnant in this game?
Everyone.

I mean, everyone except you of course. Do note that the game is by nature a harem route type game and there's really only two endings: get everyone, or get everyone except the two youngest characters (technically 4 if you count preg endings as separate, though again it's the same groups of people).

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished this game. Great game, I laughed playing it. I like this relationship between MC and mother and grandmother.
As for grandma.. I'm wondering how grandma could get pregnant? Well, that's great.. :ROFLMAO:
It would be great if most scenes were animated, that's all I miss in this game.

Reactions: HydroHexxx

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I just finished this game. Great game, I laughed playing it. I like this relationship between MC and mother and grandmother.
As for grandma.. I'm wondering how grandma could get pregnant? Well, that's great.. :ROFLMAO:
It would be great if most scenes were animated, that's all I miss in this game.
How?

Generally healthy lifestyle.
Also good genes

guest1111

Nov 8, 2019
very good game and the like the ending you know the pregnant harem ending, it would interesting to see a sequel were the lucky lad we place as manages both school but also pregnant wife and eventually fatherhood

Mar 12, 2018
Some women don't experience menopause until fairly late. Depending on the characters' ages, it's possible that the grandmother still had another year or two to go and MC made it just in time.

How would I got about editing the dialogue in the pregnancy scenes ending mod? I'm super glad that everyone was given a scene, but the grammar and spelling could use a little cleaning up.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
how do I unlock the character next of Kacey? completely have no clue
The two non-family members are found by going to the park (Kacey), or by doing the game review typing mini-game a minimum of 3 times (need to do more to unlock more scenes with her). Basically she's a not-youtube representative who wants to help your channel grow but only notices after you post some reviews. Hilariously, even though in one run I avoided the other two kid characters, she mentioned how a lot of people who watched my streams were in it for lewder things even though at the time it was just gameplay/reviews.

While in your room, there's an option to do mini-games, do the review typing one and repeat until all scenes are seen.

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 107414

Overview
Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends

Rule 7 Note
This game was previously removed under , however after review this decision has been reversed. The staff feel this is the fairest approach, inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed (Urban X, Nergal games, FET etc) which border on the 'realistic' requirement. Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed

Thread Updated: 2019-05-01
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer: Sex Curse Studio - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Erolon: Dungeon Bound
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - - - - - MEGA2
Mac: MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD -
Others: ANDROID* - Compressed*

Extras:
SAVE (v0.0051)
Thanks to @affen123 for the share and save file!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 107412 View attachment 107407 View attachment 107408 View attachment 107409 View attachment 107410 View attachment 107411
I'm bad at mini games and I fail all the time, i like to play this game but it's not ment for me hm. and anyone who has the full save want to share with me?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm bad at mini games and I fail all the time, i like to play this game but it's not ment for me hm. and anyone who has the full save want to share with me?
There is a patch that lets you skip the minigames, search it in this thread.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
You are the best
The game development is over why do you post this ? There was some guy who was making a mod to add to the story , but i think its just a scam. As far as we know the game is over. And there isnt going to be a new part.

NeroNoir

Jan 24, 2020
The game development is over why do you post this ? There was some guy who was making a mod to add to the story , but i think its just a scam. As far as we know the game is over. And there isnt going to be a new part.
as far as i know the artist of IA isnt working for sex curse stiods anymore thats why no updates on this game are cumming

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Thanks for this fun, light hearted, well made game, could have been better? There's always room to improve but what was delivered was still really good.

Sad to hear there are people disliking this game and pressuring for the shutdown of games with certain "topics", guess the liberty of expression only works if it's PC.

VaniCrid

Jul 31, 2018
I recently discovered this game and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It's simple yet fun. From what I understand the artist that worked on IA has moved on and the development for this game is officially over. But I was wondering if there would ever be a sequel to IA or maybe another game with similar themes that the creators would make.

Also does anyone know of any similar games like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes