Status
Not open for further replies.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I recently discovered this game and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It's simple yet fun. From what I understand the artist that worked on IA has moved on and the development for this game is officially over. But I was wondering if there would ever be a sequel to IA or maybe another game with similar themes that the creators would make.

Also does anyone know of any similar games like this one?
No. The creators and artist separated and the creators arent risking getting their patreon in troubles.
Furthermore the artist said he got tired of shota and thats why the art he has made up to this point has no shota.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I'm bad at mini games and I fail all the time, i like to play this game but it's not ment for me hm. and anyone who has the full save want to share with me?
I suck at the mini games too but I found you can whittle away at the review writing minigames medium form that gives boldness and money it is the easiest to do then I just bought gifts to raise relationships with the others

Reactions: DPcraft

KinglyFuzzy

May 24, 2020
Now THAT'S how you do a harem and this particular niche. Some threesome/foursome combinations I would have liked to see not here but still

tenouttaten

Reactions: Wubsvik
Mar 12, 2018
After thinking about it for a bit, I think one of the reasons this is my favorite is that the story isn't "highschooler about to graduate" or "college drop-out goes back to their family" or the standard cliches on this site. Plus, all the relationships are loving from the start, rather than having to resort to blackmail or mind control.

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
In case anyone is still tracking this thread and wants to play the game from the start and not worry about spamming the mini-games/gifts, attached is a New Game+ save (9-6-LT1) where everyone is already at max affection with a decent chunk of cash. Keep in mind you still need to do the typing mini-game 3 times to meet one of the characters. Save is at the very beginning of the game after the first few choices so no scenes have been unlocked/done yet.

If you just want a save with all the scenes seen already, the second save (1-4-LT1) has the full harem ending already setup. This save is not as good in terms of New Game+ however and a lot of the fun of the game is going through it "the first time" and seeing things progress.
I like people like you

Reactions: MirrorHead

FabledMaster

Jan 7, 2019
I'm really sad that they were unable to fully complete their game. I thought this was a fantastic game and would love to see the mod community do something great with this.

Reactions: Wubsvik
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes