Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesaru-VV

Aug 18, 2020
I saw that this game had the pregnancy tag on in and decided to give this a try. Do all the girls get pregnant?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh my now this is a blast from the past as I had totally forgot about this gem. Kinda funny (and nice) too see so many new people experiencing this "old" game. I wonder what made the thread get on popular again?

Anyways it's a good game. But the sad things is that the developer and artist parted ways and neither of them have any intention whatsoever (not even 1% chance) of adding more content or even making a sequel in the same style, so if you enjoy this game and wishes for more you're out of luck and will have to look elsewhere for other games of this same thematic.

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Oh my now this is a blast from the past as I had totally forgot about this gem. Kinda funny (and nice) too see so many new people experiencing this "old" game. I wonder what made the thread get on popular again?

Anyways it's a good game. But the sad things is that the developer and artist parted ways and neither of them have any intention whatsoever (not even 1% chance) of adding more content or even making a sequel in the same style, so if you enjoy this game and wishes for more you're out of luck and will have to look elsewhere for other games of this same thematic.
My personal opinion is that this work of fiction is (still) so very popular because it is a tad more "realistic" than other fictional games in this area. By contrast: In e.g. LittleManRemake (which is by no means not fun to play) the protagonist is packing a tool which probably only 10 per cent of the male / transgender populace are packing and the size of the breasts of ALL the girls are a bit over the top. In IA you do get something of everything, the protagonist is not packing a tool of the size of an elephant's trunk and the theme surrounding Nate and his sister is really cute. Moreover, the quality of the pictures is just extraordinary in my opinion, which is of course a very subjective thing to say.

Reactions: Furabia

Zesaru-VV

Aug 18, 2020
How do you take a screenshot in this game? Im trying the prt sc button but nothing happens, i tried some combination of buttons and something worked 5 times and i dont know what it is

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
How do you take a screenshot in this game? Im trying the prt sc button but nothing happens, i tried some combination of buttons and something worked 5 times and i dont know what it is
Unless the dev disabled it, you can take screenshots pressing S in all Ren'Py games.

Last edited:

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I just started playing this game. Since you can name the characters, is there any special dialogue for naming the twins the same name? (i.e. Sam)

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
For me the running mini game is impossible. When the letter changes the it stops for seconds, while the sister keeps going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes