Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Any grandma fetish games like this? I really like the grandma in this, especially her body. She has a short stature and a sort of fat/inflated body that's common with old women. And of course she's always complaining about pain and how she can't keep up with the young'uns
The dev really nailed this character :giggle:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Any grandma fetish games like this? I really like the grandma in this, especially her body. She has a short stature and a sort of fat/inflated body that's common with old women. And of course she's always complaining about pain and how she can't keep up with the young'uns
The dev really nailed this character :giggle:
I'm afraid that sadly there are not a lot of them, but here's a couple of threads that may help:

https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-gilf-content.45661/
https://f95zone.to/threads/are-there-any-games-that-feature-old-women-gilfs.14530/

Reactions: shiny-kuki

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Fuck, how to modify money from console! I am playing on android through joiplay and I can't play any of the games in which I need a keyboard...

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Fuck, how to modify money from console! I am playing on android through joiplay and I can't play any of the games in which I need a keyboard...
Or you could just install Android dev mode version
Android version
Ported by Spear1403
Special features:
Developer mode. Access by activating Developer mode in preferences and starting New Game.
(Some scenes might not play out correctly if accessed through debug screen)
MEGA
(Roughly over 105mb)

View attachment 643870 View attachment 643874 View attachment 643876

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
These past several months, we've been working on something...something that should make fans of IA very excited!

While it's not a direct sequel to IA, it will follow in its footsteps in terms of the, ahem, "content" you can expect in the game.

While we can't reveal too many details right now, here is a sneak preview of the Mom character in the game:

Momteaser.png

We're looking forward to teasing more in the near future!

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
These past several months, we've been working on something...something that should make fans of IA very excited!

While it's not a direct sequel to IA, it will follow in its footsteps in terms of the, ahem, "content" you can expect in the game.

While we can't reveal too many details right now, here is a sneak preview of the Mom character in the game:

Woo! Some good news! Hmm, what's she looking at I wonder? ;)

Reactions: HydroHexxx

Roufas

May 19, 2018

View attachment 839702

More straight shota with hot milf and those graphics? You have my attention sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes