Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
After playing The Solarion Project i was looking for another game with women with huge tits and i found this game. Excellent Game! I hope he make more games like this

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
so i downloaded the game but it keeps telling about a missing file linux-1686 is there a mistake i did cause most games i download are like Win/Linux so this a first for me that something like this and i only got and windows... any tips?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Brilliant game. Outside of the incest and straight shota basics of the game, there are multiple body types to choose from (though they are overwhelmingly large [or HUGE] breasted), as well as several other kinks on display throughout the game. There is something to satisfy almost everybody in this game.

Reactions: HydroHexxx
Mar 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind cameos from the original cast. The Imouto Paradise method would be fun too, where it's a generation or two down in the same family that repeats history, so to speak. Either way, eagerly looking forward to it.

lordsillynipples69

Sep 29, 2020
Well, I just want the MC's dick to be bigger. Not too small like this MC's dick, and not too big. But somewhere around 6 or 7 inches. I also want someone to uhh... put the sequel up for free and it's patreon builds too. sorry SCS, but most of us are broke.

kevinwebben27

May 12, 2017
Sex Curse Studio When you guy's said you would no longer make games like this, it was sad to see you go. Now that you're back, the king's of straight shota have returned! Stay true to yourselves and it will turn out well. I loved the different characters and the proportions were perfect. Hopefully like IA most scenes will be animated. Stills were good too but nothing like your high quality animation. Thank you and your team for deciding to come back to this. I am sure many fans are happy and I will be happy to pledge when you guy's get the Subscribestar page up and running.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Sex Curse Studio When you guy's said you would no longer make games like this, it was sad to see you go. Now that you're back, the king's of straight shota have returned! Stay true to yourselves and it will turn out well. I loved the different characters and the proportions were perfect. Hopefully like IA most scenes will be animated. Stills were good too but nothing like your high quality animation. Thank you and your team for deciding to come back to this. I am sure many fans are happy and I will be happy to pledge when you guy's get the Subscribestar page up and running.
We're very excited to return!

In fact, just today we revealed another one of the characters appearing in our upcoming game! Say hello to Rose Jacobson, or as you'll call her during class, Ms. Jacobson! She will be your homeroom teacher at school! teacherteaser.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes