Status
Not open for further replies.

Di.Vil

Dec 31, 2017
I'm assuming you mean Vicky? You can unlock her scenes by completing the typing minigame a few times in the protagonist's bedroom.
Any possibility to create a new stoy, and extending AI original story ? Maybe with new characters, places, even new situations between family members, new sex positions between existing characters ?
You've done a so great game, with perfect dialogue and stunning drawings. That's so hard to finish it and realizing that there is any new episode to come...

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Any possibility to create a new stoy, and extending AI original story ? Maybe with new characters, places, even new situations between family members, new sex positions between existing characters ?
You've done a so great game, with perfect dialogue and stunning drawings. That's so hard to finish it and realizing that there is any new episode to come...
We are working on IA 2: Love and Learn that will have a new setting and different characters than the first IA. We'll be using stylized 3D models for IA 2.

Below are some of the characters that will be appearing in the game: The Mom character, the Teacher, and the "Tomboy"

mom.png teacher.png tomboy.png

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I just don't understand why this game is allowed here while other 2D games with shota/loli are removed. Wish they were all allowed.

kevinwebben27

May 12, 2017
Naa man its cool and all but no one will beat Kira. She was the character that made be play the game.
I can agree with this. I liked all the characters but the writing and look of Kira was literally the best of any game I've ever played. Sex Curse Studio really outdid themselves with IA.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I can agree with this. I liked all the characters but the writing and look of Kira was literally the best of any game I've ever played. Sex Curse Studio really outdid themselves with IA.
We're hoping you'll enjoy the writing and characters of IA 2 as well! We're writing and creating some very interesting and different characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kevinwebben27

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
A few days ago we unveiled one of the characters that will be appearing in our first build.

Meet the honor student, Sarah Inas!

Due to Sarah Inas's exceptional academics, she is one of the only students that wasn't just accepted to Amores Academy, but invited by the school itself! Sarah takes great pride in maintaining her status as a top honor roll student, and she frequently visits the library after school to study and complete her homework.

Sarah appreciates other classmates that value education as much as she does, and doesn't understand why someone would slack off or lack self-discipline. Sarah does not usually set aside time for socializing, but if she meets the right person she may just give them the time of day.

sarah.png

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
All i see are some lolies and im not in to that. Show us a character like Kira and then i will be happy. The only reason i played the little sister line in the 1st game was so i can if i get more scenes whit the mom and Kira. If you are plaing to turn the game from coruption of an incocent shota by his older busty sister and equally developed mom in to some loli fest count me out. I whoud hope ( in vain i know) if there is a other dick invoved whit the milfs. But i know people on this site cry cuckoldry at everying thing involving an other dick. There are so few games whit good mmf action.

Reactions: Grosconnard

kevinwebben27

May 12, 2017
All i see are some lolies and im not in to that. Show us a character like Kira and then i will be happy. The only reason i played the little sister line in the 1st game was so i can if i get more scenes whit the mom and Kira. If you are plaing to turn the game from coruption of an incocent shota by his older busty sister and equally developed mom in to some loli fest count me out. I whoud hope ( in vain i know) if there is a other dick invoved whit the milfs. But i know people on this site cry cuckoldry at everying thing involving an other dick. There are so few games whit good mmf action.
The good news is that you don't have to worry about that. Someone earlier asked about more loli characters. The devs are just showing some of them. There will be plenty of milfs and other characters for a variety of tastes from what I understand. A mmf does sound interesting though like a male friend and the MC both do the mom. I can't wait for this game!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We currently have 3 characters that are non-lolis. 2 Milfs and an adult woman. We've revealed the two milfs on our blog.

"Our 3rd character preview showcases one of the Amores Academy teachers, Rose Bonheur!

Rose Bonheur, or Ms. Bonheur as her students call her, is a teacher at Amores Academy. Ms. Bonheur began working at Amores Academy several years ago shortly after her divorce, and she has been career driven ever since. Ms. Bonheur was able to focus on being a teacher thanks in part to her daughter, Hailey Bonheur, being able to attend the same school she works in.

Ms. Bonheur cares a lot about her daughter and her job, and she is always striving for her students to do their best. She is always thrilled to see a student achieve academic excellence under her instruction."

teacher.png

Jul 30, 2020
Jul 30, 2020
A few days ago we unveiled one of the characters that will be appearing in our first build.

Meet the honor student, Sarah Inas!

Due to Sarah Inas's exceptional academics, she is one of the only students that wasn't just accepted to Amores Academy, but invited by the school itself! Sarah takes great pride in maintaining her status as a top honor roll student, and she frequently visits the library after school to study and complete her homework.

Sarah appreciates other classmates that value education as much as she does, and doesn't understand why someone would slack off or lack self-discipline. Sarah does not usually set aside time for socializing, but if she meets the right person she may just give them the time of day.

View attachment 888151
School is definitely an area that insexual awakening needed to explore!

Jul 30, 2020
Hello!

I am very excited to announce that I am developing Super Sexual Awakening, a new version of one of my favorite games: Insexual Awakening.

But what is all this? It's a mod from Insexual Awakening but telling a new story, using the same characters that you fell in love with, Nate, Simone, Kira, Sam are back with new stories, and of course, new sex scenes.

Some of them, as you will realize with Kira, will have a redesign, this to bring freshness to the game, don't worry, all these designs will be up for vote on my Patreon page and discord, to ensure that we all like them!
Like you, I really enjoy adult games, so if you have any recommendations we can talk in discord! Everyone is invited

Discord:
Patreon (if you want to buy me a coffee):

patreon_portada.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020
Also, I am creating new characters! The first of them to receive content and sex scenes in the first version, will be the teacher! Meet Stephanie!

1604786223422.png

Supersexual awakening will also have a new navigation system, inventory management, messages, and other features that will make it a deeper game. You will be able to pass the time and go to your room quickly and easily!

1604786302325.png

1604786342390.png

I will share new details soon!
See you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes