Status
Not open for further replies.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
Also, I am creating new characters! The first of them to receive content and sex scenes in the first version, will be the teacher! Meet Stephanie!

View attachment 890269

Nate will have a little of action in the first version of the game ;)

View attachment 890268

Supersexual awakening will also have a new navigation system, inventory management, messages, and other features that will make it a deeper game. You will be able to pass the time and go to your room quickly and easily!

View attachment 890271

View attachment 890272

I will share new details soon!
See you!
Wow! Everything looks incredible.
I'm subscribing to Patreon, good luck developer
Can't wait to see more of Kira, she's my favorite character

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hello!

I am very excited to announce that I am developing Super Sexual Awakening, a new version of one of my favorite games: Insexual Awakening.

But what is all this?

It's a new story using the same characters that you fell in love with, Nate, Simone, Kira, Sam are back with new stories, and of course, new sex scenes.

Some of them, as you will realize with Kira, will have a redesign, this to bring freshness to the game, don't worry, all these designs will be up for vote on my Patreon page and discord, to ensure that we all like them!
Like you, I really enjoy adult games, so if you have any recommendations we can talk in discord! Everyone is invited

Discord:
Patreon:

View attachment 890256
I love everything I'm seeing but I feel like I must ask: are you related to Sex Curse Studio/HydroHexxx? Do you have the permissions/rights to do a new game and set a Patreon account? Are you SoapMonster? If you are SoapMonster then let me tell you that I love you but I still feel like I should ask these things regardless of that.

Jul 30, 2020
I love everything I'm seeing but I feel like I must ask: are you related to Sex Curse Studio/HydroHexxx? Do you have the permissions/rights to do a new game and set a Patreon account? Are you SoapMonster? If you are SoapMonster then let me tell you that I love you but I still feel like I should ask these things regardless of that.
Hi!
No, I don't work with SCS, and it is not necessary, Sex Curse Studio released all its source code and assets for the community to continue developing mods or new games with their characters, they gave everyone permission to do it.
However, both in the game and on the platform they are mentioned as a form of gratitude, I will never say that Nate, Kira, Simone or Sam were created by me, those characters belong to them and will always belong to them!

1604798341005.png

This message will appear in the game:
1604798902348.png

If it bothers them that I continue developing new scenes, I will gladly remove their characters from the game.
This game is from the community to the community, Patreon is only a way to support the development.

Cheers!

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hi!
No, I don't work with SCS, and it is not necessary, Sex Curse Studio released all its source code and assets for the community to continue developing mods or new games with their characters, they gave everyone permission to do it.
However, both in the game and on the platform they are mentioned as a form of gratitude, I will never say that Nate, Kira, Simone or Sam were created by me, those characters belong to them and will always belong to them!

View attachment 890492

This message will appear in the game:
View attachment 890503

If it bothers them that I continue developing new scenes, I will gladly remove their characters from the game.
This game is from the community to the community, Patreon is only a way to support the development.

Cheers!
Where will the story go from? Is it continuing from the harem pool scene? If not from where then? And will the at least, returning characters such as Simone, Kira, Sam, continue essentially from their full content i.e. in love with the mc and already having done everything?

Jul 30, 2020
Where will the story go from? Is it continuing from the harem pool scene? If not from where then? And will the at least, returning characters such as Simone, Kira, Sam, continue essentially from their full content i.e. in love with the mc and already having done everything?
I'm thinking of doing a reboot to the story, giving the characters new stories, a better relationship and progress between them.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hello!

I am very excited to announce that I am developing Super Sexual Awakening, a new version of one of my favorite games: Insexual Awakening.

But what is all this? It's a mod from Insexual Awakening but telling a new story, using the same characters that you fell in love with, Nate, Simone, Kira, Sam are back with new stories, and of course, new sex scenes.

Some of them, as you will realize with Kira, will have a redesign, this to bring freshness to the game, don't worry, all these designs will be up for vote on my Patreon page and discord, to ensure that we all like them!
Like you, I really enjoy adult games, so if you have any recommendations we can talk in discord! Everyone is invited

Discord:
Patreon (if you want to buy me a coffee):

View attachment 890256
Of what I understand ... you are doing the second part of the first AI. And it looks like a nice project! Not only will we see our protagonist with his new adventures with old characters, but we will also see new ones. When does it come out, will it be demo or full game?

Reactions: Big Daddy
Jul 30, 2020
Of what I understand ... you are doing the second part of the first AI. And it looks like a nice project! Not only will we see our protagonist with his new adventures with old characters, but we will also see new ones. When does it come out, will it be demo or full game?
Thanks!
It will be a full game, I'm developing the first version.
At this moment I don't have a release date, but I will be posting news on Discord :)

kevinwebben27

May 12, 2017
Yup! That's the idea
Hi Vintage, glad there is a super fan out there expanding another storyline for IA. I did want to give you some advice that you may be already aware of. Perhaps in your Patreon you will want to be more discreet on the shota content when doing previews. You may also want to not show Kira's boobs in the banner. (I personally love that but I am not sure how picky Patreon will be about that) Besides that, the best of luck to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vintage Studio
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Vintage, glad there is a super fan out there expanding another storyline for IA. I did want to give you some advice that you may be already aware of. Perhaps in your Patreon you will want to be more discreet on the shota content when doing previews. You may also want to not show Kira's boobs in the banner. (I personally love that but I am not sure how picky Patreon will be about that) Besides that, the best of luck to you.
Hey Kevin!
Thanks for your recommendation, I really appreciate it.
Yes, I will need to change the platform to SubscribeStar to prevent issues

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
We're planning to release IA 2 before the end of 2020.
[/QUOTEhell yeah can't wait to see more! I always wanted more and thought it was a missed opportunity not to expand on the story / relationships that's why I couldn't bring myself to unistall I just enjoy it so much!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The characters and setting will be different for IA 2, but we would like to make IA 2 more ambitious with regards to characters and story :)

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
How big is the scope of IA2 beside school?
We're planning to have places you can go around town after school. We took a lot of inspiration from the way the Persona series allows you to go around and do things after school.

So you could go to the park, movies, mall, etc.

In the first build the scope will be more limited, but we'll be adding more. If we get enough support we'd like to expand the game even further!

Reactions: Bashincrashin
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes