Status
Not open for further replies.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hi!
No, I don't work with SCS, and it is not necessary, Sex Curse Studio released all its source code and assets for the community to continue developing mods or new games with their characters, they gave everyone permission to do it.
However, both in the game and on the platform they are mentioned as a form of gratitude, I will never say that Nate, Kira, Simone or Sam were created by me, those characters belong to them and will always belong to them!

View attachment 890492

This message will appear in the game:
View attachment 890503

If it bothers them that I continue developing new scenes, I will gladly remove their characters from the game.
This game is from the community to the community, Patreon is only a way to support the development.

Cheers!
Sorry for the delay. Apparently F95zone decided that I wasn't interested in the topic anymore and stopped sending me notifications.

Cool, good to know.

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I have to say, one thing that drives me nuts with this game is the character designs. Some of the characters look fine(the MC, his twin sister, his cousin, and his aunt), but some of the others(his older sister, mother, grandmother) don't have human proportions, and are cartoonishly huge.

Reactions: suchwow and Shaguma

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
If you are thinking of making and announcing a new game, I'll be waiting for that game.
the game was excellent Thx dude :):coffee:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
If you are thinking of making and announcing a new game, I'll be waiting for that game.
the game was excellent Thx dude :):coffee:
We have announced IA 2: Love and Learn! We're still working on getting the 1st build completed, but our goal is to release it before the end of 2020!

You can check out our blog to see character previews and such if you'd like

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Also, I am creating new characters! The first of them to receive content and sex scenes in the first version, will be the teacher! Meet Stephanie!

View attachment 890269

Nate will have a little of action in the first version of the game ;)

View attachment 890268

Supersexual awakening will also have a new navigation system, inventory management, messages, and other features that will make it a deeper game. You will be able to pass the time and go to your room quickly and easily!

View attachment 890271

View attachment 890272

I will share new details soon!
See you!
Are they still going to be related?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Woah I only came to the latest page to find a save file since the tagged one is unavailable and I learn IA2 is in the works? Awesome! All the best, devs, I'm sure it'll be incredible!

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Is it normal for the game to have so many "interaction" scenes be black screen with text only?!
As an example the scene im currently at is: MC-Grandma interaction when she is using the lotion on him the entire screen is black except for the text, i have seen this happen before and ignored it, but right now this is like the 3rd or 4th scene that his has happened to me and it is starting to feel like something is wrong with the game!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it normal for the game to have so many "interaction" scenes be black screen with text only?!
As an example the scene im currently at is: MC-Grandma interaction when she is using the lotion on him the entire screen is black except for the text, i have seen this happen before and ignored it, but right now this is like the 3rd or 4th scene that his has happened to me and it is starting to feel like something is wrong with the game!
I think it's not, but it's been a while since I played it so I may be wrong.

Shazaamm

Jul 6, 2020
I think it is normal, its because they didn't have the resources to animate a scene like that, so they just showed the end result instead

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
I think it is normal, its because they didn't have the resources to animate a scene like that, so they just showed the end result instead
Pretty sure u misread what i wrote...
I never talked about animation, i literally said BLACK SCREEN, no image what so ever

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
I have to say, one thing that drives me nuts with this game is the character designs. Some of the characters look fine(the MC, his twin sister, his cousin, and his aunt), but some of the others(his older sister, mother, grandmother) don't have human proportions, and are cartoonishly huge.
but BIG SIS is the best part!

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

hanswurst88

Sep 28, 2017
Men i Hope you correct the decision on gooing with 3d Models. The main reason why I enjoyed the game was the art work and there is tons of gerneric games with these 3D models and they are a big NoGo already for me because they loose so much of their individuality. your game was great as it was (maybe a little bit bigger dicks but that everyones personal preferenes)

But realy switching to 3D models would move you form making uniqe games to one of the generic booring ones.

I realy hope for some reconsideration

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
In my opinion they use 3D models becouse its easier that way. Its much more difficult to get a good 2d artist to hand draw and it costs more. All so the last artist left the project becouse he didnt want to be associated whit drawing shota for the money that the project gave back. Thats why from v. 0.5 they "finished" the game as fast as they could. Still i like what they are trying to do and i wish them luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes