Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
This doesnt do anything. I even tried completely wiping out my original download and only using this, and the game still pulls my saves somehow
Renpy based games create their own save folder outside of the game itself. It's located in
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory

That's where you can put the save.

Hessert

Nov 30, 2020
Renpy based games create their own save folder outside of the game itself. It's located in
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory

That's where you can put the save.
Sorry I seem to misunderstand somehow. If that file is not save (and appears to be just a copy of the game), than where's the save with all scenes/gallery unlocked? If it's possibly the one put in the beginning of the thread as the "SAVE" than it doesn't work if i put it in the app data RenPy save folder, the game doesn't see it.

I'm confused.

Oreooo

Sep 8, 2019
Here is my save with all scenes/gallery unlocked :D
theres no save data in that... thats only the main game.
the save data is in, this PC/OS:C/Users/user/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/IA
All renpy game saves are there.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I believe the file I've attached is a complete save of IA, but it's not mine so I'm not totally sure.

Hessert

Nov 30, 2020
I believe the file I've attached is a complete save of IA, but it's not mine so I'm not totally sure.
Ok, I seem to be able to make it work. However, instead of putting the saves into the appdata folder, I put it into the game save folder instead, renaming it to the proper format as well. Looks like it's working this way...

Reactions: HydroHexxx

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017

• please tell me games like this. ren py rpgm and others (without 3D)
Only sort of similar game to IA is Urban Demons, but if you're able to try out the 3D model aspect IA2 will obviously be what you're looking for! :D

jnicolasm

Nov 21, 2018
I took all the women except one to the maximum number of points but she won't let me do anything else, how do I advance?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
What happend to the supersexual awakening game/expansion that vintage studios was working on any update on that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 742088

everyone in the family and the bathroom are already at their maximum
In that case, maybe Vicky? The one you access after doing the typing minigame (or hiring a writer from the shop) a few times.

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
Any chance of fucking your friend's mom in the new game. I always found it taboo and hot to be able to knock up a friend's hot mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes