Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Men i Hope you correct the decision on gooing with 3d Models. The main reason why I enjoyed the game was the art work and there is tons of gerneric games with these 3D models and they are a big NoGo already for me because they loose so much of their individuality. your game was great as it was (maybe a little bit bigger dicks but that everyones personal preferenes)

But realy switching to 3D models would move you form making uniqe games to one of the generic booring ones.

I realy hope for some reconsideration
I second this man

Mr.Bones7

Jun 22, 2020
We have announced IA 2: Love and Learn! We're still working on getting the 1st build completed, but our goal is to release it before the end of 2020!

You can check out our blog to see character previews and such if you'd like
Just took a look at the blog and I'm really excited to play this, seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Godspeed, guys!

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for coming back SCS/ Hydro!
(and the vintage Guy I guess, when he shouldn't abandoned his Plan)

Another Game like this is like a Dream come true. IA was one of the first games I played and thought it should give more games like that.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Just took a look at the blog and I'm really excited to play this, seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Godspeed, guys!
Glad you're looking forward to IA2! We can't wait to get the first build completed and released before 2020 ends!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for coming back SCS/ Hydro!
(and the vintage Guy I guess, when he shouldn't abandoned his Plan)

Another Game like this is like a Dream come true. IA was one of the first games I played and thought it should give more games like that.
We've definitely been wanting to return to making another game like IA with the straight shota themes, and we finally have gotten around to it and it feels great!

Reactions: User1230

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Is there gonna be a sister in the new game?
We've thought about including a potential sister character, if the demand and support for IA 2 is strong enough.

The first IA was meant to focus a lot on incest, where as this game will have more limited incest, (mom-son) but lots of different characters from around town to be with.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Men i Hope you correct the decision on gooing with 3d Models. The main reason why I enjoyed the game was the art work and there is tons of gerneric games with these 3D models and they are a big NoGo already for me because they loose so much of their individuality. your game was great as it was (maybe a little bit bigger dicks but that everyones personal preferenes)

But realy switching to 3D models would move you form making uniqe games to one of the generic booring ones.

I realy hope for some reconsideration
We were very careful to make sure the 3D models we had would look good, and even re-created some of the IA characters in the 3D model style to see how they would look. You can see the test models below that we created before we decided upon using Koikatsu for the 3D models.

The decision to use 3D models came from all of the difficulties we have had with previous artists on games. We didn't want to have to deal with delays on the artwork which would in turn delay builds. It was and has been very frustrating for the team to deal with that persistent issue.

kira.png simone.png

Jun 22, 2019
We were very careful to make sure the 3D models we had would look good, and even re-created some of the IA characters in the 3D model style to see how they would look. You can see the test models below that we created before we decided upon using Koikatsu for the 3D models.

The decision to use 3D models came from all of the difficulties we have had with previous artists on games. We didn't want to have to deal with delays on the artwork which would in turn delay builds. It was and has been very frustrating for the team to deal with that persistent issue.

View attachment 914680 View attachment 914681
Those aren't bad, actually.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Game is looking great. I am curious though - is this going to feel quite similar to IA in terms of theme/mood?

palamito

Aug 28, 2019

View attachment 914680 View attachment 914681
WTF?!?!? Is there on the site of booru or kenzato?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
We've thought about including a potential sister character, if the demand and support for IA 2 is strong enough.

The first IA was meant to focus a lot on incest, where as this game will have more limited incest, (mom-son) but lots of different characters from around town to be with.
Then I hope that you get enough Support. A older Sister, Twin or Younger sister, Aunt, Cousin and Grandmother Like the first IA is a must have for the new IA2. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to support you or other Game Developers.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
WTF?!?!? Is there on the site of booru or kenzato?
Do you mean the Koikatsu character cards for Kira and Simone from IA? They were used as a test for creating the new characters for IA2.

IA2 we are still working on the first build and hope to release it before the end of 2020.

Reactions: palamito

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Here's one of our latest character previews for IA 2. Meet the gym instructor, Morgan Petersmith!

Ms. Petersmith enlisted in the military as soon as she came of age and served for nearly ten years, building a strong muscular physique and reaching the rank of sergeant along the way. Shortly after being honorably discharged, Ms. Petersmith was hired at Amores Academy to become its new gym and fitness instructor.

Upon arriving at Amores Academy, Ms. Petersmith immediately noticed a distinct lack of emphasis put on athletics. She also found out that the school's sports team, the Amores Academy Cupids, was one of the worst ranking teams around.

Utilizing all of her disciplinary experience from her time in the military, Ms. Petersmith is determined to raise the athletics and sports program up to the highest standard. She wants to have Amores Academy be known for more than just being a great academic institution! Once the new students arrive for the school year, Ms. Petersmith will waste no time whipping them into shape!

morganpetersmith.png

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Do you mean the Koikatsu character cards for Kira and Simone from IA? They were used as a test for creating the new characters for IA2.

IA2 we are still working on the first build and hope to release it before the end of 2020.
I was hoping to find them in these sites that I mentioned to try them on Koikatsu ... but never mind. But Kira and Simone are really well done. Compliments!! Did you also test other characters from the first AI?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I was hoping to find them in these sites that I mentioned to try them on Koikatsu ... but never mind. But Kira and Simone are really well done. Compliments!! Did you also test other characters from the first AI?
Yes! We also created Sam and Nate, and afterward we were happy with the results and decided to go with Koikatsu to design the new characters for IA 2 going forward.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Hello!

I am very excited to announce that I am developing Super Sexual Awakening, a new version of one of my favorite games: Insexual Awakening.

But what is all this? It's a mod from Insexual Awakening but telling a new story, using the same characters that you fell in love with, Nate, Simone, Kira, Sam are back with new stories, and of course, new sex scenes.

Some of them, as you will realize with Kira, will have a redesign, this to bring freshness to the game, don't worry, all these designs will be up for vote on my Patreon page and discord, to ensure that we all like them!
Like you, I really enjoy adult games, so if you have any recommendations we can talk in discord! Everyone is invited

Discord:
Patreon (if you want to buy me a coffee):

View attachment 890256
Godspeed!

fevrer

Dec 20, 2019
I just have had finish the game but I have only 2 completed scenes (vs 5) for Vicky

How could I have them
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes