Status
Not open for further replies.

leve25

Feb 8, 2019
i dont know why but every time i extrac file it keep say missing ia .exe can some one tell me way to fix it <and i using xp if you want to know >

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow that has to be the most disappointing update I've played since the first release of this game. Not only did most of the "scenes" have bad posing, they were only 1 CG.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
How do people come up with those ridiculous version numbers? Judging by it the game's gonna be going on for like 10 years.

Reactions: holydriver

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
This latest update's definitely MORE than I've been hoping for. I...I can't even words.

Also, from the image files it says that the new scenes are the "Finale scene", does that mean the story ends here?

D

Deleted member 482355

I hope the MC impregnate's his grandma. That would be hot.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
This latest update's definitely MORE than I've been hoping for. I...I can't even words.

Also, from the image files it says that the new scenes are the "Finale scene", does that mean the story ends here?
Maybe he decided to the finale before any other scenes. The requirements are that you complete all the content before getting the orgy.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
MC looks so little and he has no idea about adult content but he is over 18.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Pool Party = Finale?
Kind of - there's talk of ending summer and school starting soon, so it could be either endgame or just a season finale, so to speak.

The fact we still have no sex scenes, vanilla or anal (why would she be the only one out of that?) for grandma on her own, Vicky's work proposal for Kyra and the joking call out about Nate eventually banging a teacher seem to indicate the game is far from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes