Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wait does that mean you were able to get that new scene? Cause I've done everything for everyone except Sam and Julia and I can't get it to trigger.
Yup, did the family threesome scene from 0.049 - my last save was right were it started - and after i finished it, things run smoothly from the evening onwards, with far more story advancement i one go than i ever expected, really. Things are going fast on this one.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
IA-0.0050
Pc and Mac

Have fun boys and girls

New Content :
New Group secene
and bug fixes

Save from version 49
max stats and money
How do you incorporate the save file? I put it in the appdata file and i put it in the save file. When i load it up there are no save files

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you incorporate the save file? I put it in the appdata file and i put it in the save file. When i load it up there are no save files
Did you remember to rename the save file?
You need to delete the numbers (254885_) so that the save file is named 1-1-LT1.save

Reactions: CapNemo and Gabaw

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
My old save file isn't working. When I click it, it starts for a second and then goes back to the main menu. Is there a proper way to update?

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
O M G this years jan and feb uptades keeps getting better and better they really have been getting the stakes high hopefully we soon well see the lovely results......

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes