Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoore

Mar 10, 2018
I think there may be a bug in the latest version where if you relaunch the games you maintain your saves, but the progress towards the girls is reset.
Edit: This problem appears to be fixed if you use the .0049a version.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

capra

Jun 12, 2018
I'd like to suggest adding the impregnation image(sperm swimming into egg) for previous and later sex scenes with a creampie. maybe as a dream option. The scene showing the characters face cutting away from any sex was a little disappointing. I would love to see it with moms missionary scene for example.

if you really wanted to go all out in the future doing an Xray showing the uterus with eggs in addition to the image would be really hot.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is this real life?
It is, it is, go for it!

As an aside, are any of these save problems people have been talking about with the win version? Because my save runs pretty smoothly overall.

At the risk of making a bit of a spoiler on 0.050 - Kacey?
Now things are taking some very interesting turns.... and not just on her front.
Our boy has a follower of sorts on this episode. And there's a fucking detective in this family! :p

GameBearKingdom

Jun 29, 2017
Am I suppost to drop the save file I downloaded in the saves folder. That's at least where I would exspect it to go, but when i start up the game and go to Load Game nothing is there? I'm using the 'Extras' save file that is linked on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes