Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Ah, shit, fam. I liked this game, I was waiting until the game had a proper final build, and now it turns out it's gonna get ended like that. If the devs ever work on another game I hope they don't get strangled by platforms like Patreon again.

ripperoni in pepperoni, IA. You were good, son. Real good.

D

Deleted member 482355

i couldnt view the f95 post it says i dont have permission... any link about the game to download?
Just type the name into google and it's free online on lots of different websites. I'll pm you one link now.

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Pretty late to the game, just find out about it. Sad to find a good game got axed.

What was the problem with patreon? Can't you exploit that "patch" trick ? Just re-write the story, non-incest and some rare sickness make him become a shota. Then throw the patch in discord or here.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Pretty late to the game, just find out about it. Sad to find a good game got axed.

What was the problem with patreon? Can't you exploit that "patch" trick ? Just re-write the story, non-incest and some rare sickness make him become a shota. Then throw the patch in discord or here.
not really a proplem anymore when artist leaves they vere in patreon trying to keep on after the first takedowns and used pact to keep all content you seem really late catch this train

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017

We actually did have a "patch" previously, but Patreon still put us under review.

In fact, they even went as far as to ask us to provide art of all the characters, their ages, descriptions, etc. It was pretty crazy of them.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey SCS are you gonna put your news at shotachan website at least some people would know whats going on lately?? i saw your post here that your game IA is about to end :( damn it..... i hope your new game erolon might be success someday and mostly try some pickup at pixiv if u want to hire some artist and as for newgrounds... i hope you can find another artist :)

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
Ok if this is the end of the game i would like him to continue some animatens for the first one i would like bj ones

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Hey SCS are you gonna put your news at shotachan website at least some people would know whats going on lately?? i saw your post here that your game IA is about to end :( damn it..... i hope your new game erolon might be success someday and mostly try some pickup at pixiv if u want to hire some artist and as for newgrounds... i hope you can find another artist :)
We'll be sure to let the different sites know, thanks!

Reactions: ejmuerte

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Really sad.... ss is dying and it s terrible :/

Good luck for the future SCS and thx for everything o/

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I see more people asking again for a similar game : go check out Presto Ring

An upcoming game, it has a lot of great ss content somehow similar to IA to some extent and it looks amazing. So even if IA dies, at least we have a new ss gem to look forward too :love:

Btw anyone knows how to make a custom signature with the game ?

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
I see more people asking again for a similar game : go check out Presto Ring

An upcoming game, it has a lot of great ss content somehow similar to IA to some extent and it looks amazing. So even if IA dies, at least we have a new ss gem to look forward too :love:

Btw anyone knows how to make a custom signature with the game ?
Thanks for recommendation

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If you guys are here for the shota (I personally just love the quality, the story and the sweet wincest) you could check American Milf, it is from the people of Camp Pinewood. It's in really early v0.01 yet and it's onhold until they finish with Camp Pinewood but it is something to look forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes