Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the 0.0050 public build is now available for everyone!

Previous saves from past builds are compatible!

0.0050-Alpha Changelog (2/7/19)

New Content:
  • Added a new group scene! Requires that you complete all current content for all characters other than Twin Sister Sam and Cousin Julia. *Sam and Julia are optional, but you will receive new content for them in this group scene if you complete their content as well!*
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed typos in family foursome scene.
  • Fixed typo in Mom Simone and Big Sister Kira threesome revisit.
  • Fixed typo in Cousin Julia conversation.
  • Fixed typos in Mom Simone scenes.
  • Fixed typo in Grandma Edna scene.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
How can I support this game? I was a supporter in Patreon until they removed the game from there, and I feel bad enjoying the public version.

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Seeing as this game is nearing its end id like to thank the dev for making such a great game. Ill be honest the cartoonish games usually arent rly my thing, i can enjoy them but there are nvr any wow moments. However with IA ive gotten plenty of wow moments, nvr knew i was into shota or maybe im nt but this game did it very well.

THANK YOU DEV U DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS ONE :love::love:, I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED YOUR MASTERPIECE :love::love:(y)(y)

Wish u all the luck and success u deserve, ill def am looking forward to seeing more excellence from you!:giggle:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How can I support this game? I was a supporter in Patreon until they removed the game from there, and I feel bad enjoying the public version.
You can support the dev team on ko-fi -

Reactions: mpror

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can't trigger the new scene. I have everything done but it won't trigger.

Feb 7, 2018
So your saying all the family girls are at their max and you fucked all of them and the other two? :unsure:
Yes. Afaik everything is done. This scene isn't the threesome with mom and the sisters correct?

Idk if it matters or not but I've been building off saves from several versions. I've had no problems so far.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Yes. Afaik everything is done. This scene isn't the threesome with mom and the sisters correct?

Idk if it matters or not but I've been building off saves from several versions. I've had no problems so far.
Hmm I had similar problems with some other scenes before, where they would not trigger and it was because of me using old save. :unsure::cautious:
I would recommend you start a new game and run through everything fast.:unsure::) The faster and easy way to do is, to do big sis challenge on high difficulty so you get three thing MONEY, HE AFFECTION POINTS and YOUR COCKINESS UP also you get to have some fun time with her. The twin sis challenge is also easy so you can do hers on high difficulty as well and benefit also. JUST SAVE RIGHT BEFORE YOU PICK THE DIFFICULTY OF THE CHALLENGE AND IF YOU FAIL RELOAD!!! ;) This way I was able to blaze through the game fast enough to the point where I had all the scenes done. :)

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I would be happy about a lesbian scene between kira and simone
but believe that will never happen D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes