Status
Not open for further replies.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Game pretty much began with her and now it ended with her. I would have liked to see some post epilogue content but in general I'm happy with how it ended.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for the journey, and good luck on your future games. I saw a post on their website saying they were done with shota, does that include loli too? Ima miss this game :( esp Vicky and the two sisters

Reactions: Dsinclar69

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I really never liked Kira until the final scene, the big muscle girl isn't my type but in the last scene she seems so less muscle and so much more femenine

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Today signifies the end of an era.

This is...was the genuinely best 2DCG game in development, even beating titans suck as Roundscape, FET, and LoQo. Everything about this game is great, from the simple, but lovable story, to the absolutely gorgeous characters. In my opinion, even as someone who's not a fan of shota/loli this is a game that most other developers can hope to even hold a candle too.

@Sex Curse Studio Thank you for providing us with this gem, I wish it could have gone on longer, but this is for the best. I hope you wont let us down with Erolon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes