Status
Not open for further replies.

galexro

Jul 30, 2017
First time commenting just to say that really liked the game, actually played it in a run for like 4 hours.

The method to make money gets obnoxious pretty fast and maybe the drawing of a couple of scenes with the big sister compared with her normal design is kinda bad but besides that solid game in general, great work.

Nov 19, 2017
you use norton? i use webroot :p
I've never heard of "Webroot", But I've been Using AVG'S AntiVirus Free Verion for like 8 year's now. I have not had any B.S False Reports, even if I did all I'd have to do, is Add an Exception to AVG's Virus Database on my Laptop & Bingo it's Fixed.

There are some anti-virus programs that don't like the .exe, and see it as a false positive.

I had a similar problem with Avast, but the built in windows defender didn't have a problem with it.
____________________________________________________________________________________

That's why I've been Using AVG AntiVirus Free Version, for how ever long it has been on the Market. I think I might have bought the basic AVG AntiVirus Program once, a couple of Years Ago though. But this Month of June I Actually paid for AVG's PC TuneUp. I couldn't be Happier, with that Purchase though, it's Already free'd up so much B.S garbage & Useless Shortcuts that were all Broken, as well as Fixed some of my Reg files too. Point is AVG Kicks ass whether you Pay for it or Not Lol.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
I was seriously surprised at the mini-games but actually got to the point of almost enjoying them. The fact it's not a massive grind while not making it simply "click to get to next sex scne" is good since that's a really hard balance to find in these games.

Honestly, my biggest complaint is how physically under developed some of the characters are. The main character and his twin look pre-teen and seriously turns me off.

I'm not sure if this is a running issues with other developers/games but making a female who doesn't have gigantic breasts doesn't mean you have to make them buds that don't require a bra.

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
This game's only flaw is lack of animated scenes. That ass fucking scene with Kira was insanely good, hope you guys will be able to continue the game development.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
This game is great, but I have a question for the Kira movie scene. Why does the artsyle change so dramatically? I can get behind both and all, its just weird to me is all.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
This game is great, but I have a question for the Kira movie scene. Why does the artsyle change so dramatically? I can get behind both and all, its just weird to me is all.
One of the months we had to get some extra help from a guest artist. The guest artist was Idlecum. That's why that one Kira scene looks different.

carterfox

Mar 29, 2018
Guide? Just look at the menu in your bedroom and see what is new to do and where they are. Do this over and over and you will accomplish everything...explore a little...have fun...
yeah kinda did that...there's no need of guide just simple explore....

Abmelek

Dec 25, 2017
I love this game! And the mini-games too!! They are very interesting and creat a nice variety (men.. I'm feeling doing the mini-game of writing a review right now)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love this Game, having trouble with racing game keys don't response to input, also the review game how does that work. maybe I missed the tutorial.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Love this Game, having trouble with racing game keys don't response to input, also the review game how does that work. maybe I missed the tutorial.
In the racing mini-game you can also click the letters via your mouse. We added that feature several months ago because some people were experiencing that keyboard issue.

The review mini-game is pretty straightforward. You have to type exactly what's written, then press enter, and you'll get a new statement to type.

For example, the prompt will say "Insexual Awakening" so you would have to then type "Insexual Awakening" and press enter for it to be "correct."

Hope that makes sense!

some odd thing is the ui dont work properly i cant switch rooms
That might be the graphical issue some people have.

Try the troubleshooting on this RenPy support page and see if that fixes it:

So v 0.0033 it's june's version? v 0.0034 for july??
Depending on how many development builds there are this month, it may end up being 0.0035 or 0.0036 for the July public build.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A key point about the typing game: all the punctuation is necessary. If a sentence has a period, you must also use the period.

A possible edit to the typing game to make it a wee less irritating might be to allow your incorrect sentence to stay up after hitting return so you can simply correct the mistakes rather than retyping. Yes, it might be too easy at that point, but it would still be challenging.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
That might be the graphical issue some people have.

Try the troubleshooting on this RenPy support page and see if that fixes it:
i will take a look is a really good game exp the glitch with deplaying the math answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes