Status
Not open for further replies.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
In the end, those who complained for this game that wasn't here already, got their own game. I take it that now nobody will be a pain in the ass for a long, long time. Or at least until the next shota game.

Oh, just an off-topic, don't mind me. And for being in-topic, it's not bad this game, having played it since the "first" releases.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In the racing mini-game you can also click the letters via your mouse. We added that feature several months ago because some people were experiencing that keyboard issue.

The review mini-game is pretty straightforward. You have to type exactly what's written, then press enter, and you'll get a new statement to type.

For example, the prompt will say "Insexual Awakening" so you would have to then type "Insexual Awakening" and press enter for it to be "correct."

Hope that makes sense!
Thank's, working now. great game, one idea have Sam come to Nate's bed on some nights.

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
Depending on how many development builds there are this month, it may end up being 0.0035 or 0.0036 for the July public build.
I would like to know, are you guys planning to finish animating the existing scenes? There are so many good scenes already in the game which aren't animated unfortunately.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What was new in .0033? I loaded from 0032 and the stats didnt change for any character.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
What was new in .0033? I loaded from 0032 and the stats didnt change for any character.
New Character, Vicky, was added.
You can start her path by successfully completing the "review" minigame once, and seeing an event in the morning. After you see that event, complete the review minigame two more times, and another event will occur in the morning.
-Vicky's first scene requires Boldness Level 4. Vicky's second scene requires Boldness level 5, and requires that you complete the review minigame 2 more times.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Game is different for sure. Very rare to see a loli game. Be interesting to see how this game progresses!

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
everything is good but the running/track minigame it doesnt respond the way it should. I recommend the sprinter game style of mimigame. look it up you dont know

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's pretty much where I went. I'm happy that this game satisfies some people's cravings for very young girls, but I'll stick with elder sis and the grown-ups.

And, yes, that's a double standard about young girls and young boys. Sue me, I was once a young boy. I think. It was so long ago...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I was once a young girl.

with a ten inch cock

Reactions: bas

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
And, yes, that's a double standard about young girls and young boys. Sue me, I was once a young boy. I think. It was so long ago...
Hah its always a suprise how many people say something like: Dude, that would have been so hot when I was younger.
Dont think I know any male that wouldnt have liked a hot teacher situation. Or a hot friends mom situation. Or a semi hot anything situation...

Well guess thats whats fantasy for then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes