Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
where can we get news for updates of this game ?!
We post updates on our discord when they become available, and we also post on our blog. However, we'll be posting patch notes for public updates right here on this thread as well!

Public updates arrive at the early part of each month. So the next public update will be in early July! There are also development updates that arrive before then, but those are only available on our IA discord if you support us!

Reactions: Rastafoo

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Awesome game! Really enjoyed Kira's route and Simone is right behind her. Looking forward to how this progresses.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
When i seen this originally i though meh.. but after reading comments here i gave it a shot....and it's FAPTASTIC!! As Im playing, i thought aww this is cute. Well isn't that adorable and then POW... she's gonna help me do WHAT!! Just awesome. Even though the genre isn't my thing (someone else mom or sis, yes, ..my own ..fn gross) it is probably very close to the most fun I've had playing any "adult" game. Thank you dev and I'm curious if the game is not on Patron how/where can i help/donate? Discord i assume? Sorry just have to go find out how that works exactly. Now you'll have to excuse me i gotta got gargle and brush teeth. I threw up in my mouth a bit when i imagined sex with my own sis for a millisecond.

Edit: I think a lot of devs could learn from this guy. Interacting with us peasants and bringing the game here is cool af. Also i never would have seen/heard of this if it wasn't for this place and now I'm looking to donate. Awesome game dev and keep up the great work. Kind regards from Canada Eh!!
TL:DR Game is Faptastic...Not all pirates are bad for biz

Reactions: MegaApe

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you dev and I'm curious if the game is not on Patron how/where can i help/donate? Discord i assume?
The link to P. on the first page is viable for that, they just dont have this game on their page anymore. You would still help funding the development. Its the same for most creators, you fund the developer, not single content.

So if you like anything they do, or continue to do (like this game) then that would for now be an option.

Edit: I knew I have seen something else, they have a Kofi Link too, if you prefer that. Found on their blog, or just here

Reactions: lucifuge1973

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I can not find the new character outside the house ... all my characters are already at their maximum, I made the mini game of the room of my character as they sent but I still can not unlock the new character, someone knows how I can solve that?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I can not find the new character outside the house ... all my characters are already at their maximum, I made the mini game of the room of my character as they sent but I still can not unlock the new character, someone knows how I can solve that?
If you're referring to Vicky, the newest character, you have to complete the "review" mini-game in the main character's room a couple times, and then you'll be able to see her.

Here is from the patch notes on unlocking her:
You can start her path by successfully completing the "review" minigame once, and seeing an event in the morning. After you see that event, complete the review minigame two more times, and another event will occur in the morning.

Reactions: thatnerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Like this game it was fun some of the stuff is hard to do like races and the reveiw ner get the review on hard mode.
I an a key picker and not got good eye sight and before i say anything else nersight in one eye.
Farsighted in the other.But still fun game and the older sister is evil lol but still hot

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey man, great game. last version i played was 26a and Julia wasn't introduced yet. so jumping from 33a was a big jump. much more content. (or vicky, but i'm damn, julia is my perfect kind of girl).

i'm loving julia. i'm really into the monotone "nothing interest me" type or girls. shame that she wasn't also a virgin. seeing that she was a loli too. this is good in it's own right though! she keeps mentioning how much experience she has with sex. (yay that MC is her first creampie though lol).

i just wanted to know where she got it as she is pretty vague in the game. she seems to have swallowed many loads by what she says.

who has she done it with! i need to know her background lore!

and should impregnation / pregnancy(pregnant) be added as a tag or genre? will any of the other girls get a "fertilization scenes".

she also pretty much confirms she's pregnant in the revisit scene. i'm surprised it wasn't a main girl who was first to get pregnant. i was rooting for the twin to be first since they have a special kind of closeness.

lastly, i apologize for this huge reply. i just had so much to say about all this new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KKIILLZZ

Jun 8, 2017
is grandma still not in the game I snooped though my save file and saw it was there with the house and guest room but nothing else

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
is grandma still not in the game I snooped though my save file and saw it was there with the house and guest room but nothing else
Dude, I dunno if ya got the wrong game or whatsoever but there's no Grandma character in the game. They only mention of her in one of the conversations between Simone.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
I gotta say I enjoy the game more than I would've expected, I don't usually play games with "cartoon-ish" character, but I really enjoy it, especially the mother and big sis :)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Well, we've got it down pretty low on one end of the spectrum, why not bring in the GILF?
Oh don't get me wrong. I am not against that as long as Grandma's appearance doesn't make an angry mob wanting to burn the game via witch trial.
I am merely stating that our friend here is already living in the future where this game already has a grandma character wherein ours doesn't have that yet.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Dude, I dunno if ya got the wrong game or whatsoever but there's no Grandma character in the game. They only mention of her in one of the conversations between Simone.
I wouldn't be so sure of that but i don't wanna spoil it for anyone. So i will keep my prediction to myself. When/if it is revealed then just remember i said, it was right under your nose.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
I wouldn't be so sure of that but i don't wanna spoil it for anyone. So i will keep my prediction to myself. When/if it is revealed then just remember i said, it was right under your nose.
They are hiding Grandma in the basement? :eek:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought they said grandma lived at the beach so wheres the beach lol.
the game is good now wheres sister cuasion scenes it could be both and sorry my dirty mind got out
its cage again.and her and the mother too.

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
Hey SexCurse! The minigames were probably the most fun I've had in...well, a vast majority of mini-games. The pacing is superb, as is Kira's character writing (don't get me wrong, the others shine, too. But Kira's the fucking SUN.) I got a little worried when I didn't see any place to view updates, bar joining the discord, but I look forward to the next updates. Keep up the phenomenal work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes