Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The Poll for May asked: Which character should be focused on for an upcoming build (Early July)?
The choices were between Julia and the Aunt (her mom).

The Aunt dominated the poll, with 77% of the vote, and was the clear cut winner!
This means the Aunt will be the latest family member to arrive in an upcoming build. She's getting her beach bod ready ;)

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Aww yiss, IA is back on f95! It's one of the best games under development that provides a rather... "unique" set of characters. Best of luck with everything that is you do @Sex Curse Studio! You folks are great.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to the dev great game and aspect how it playes out is a good.
the charters are great and the puzzles too just can't get the room puzzles they get me
stumped.there is one question i do have julia said her mother was a prude
never let's her have fun are anything so howes the hero get her to change just wondering but then to think of it
never mind i will wait no spoilers.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
to the dev great game and aspect how it playes out is a good.
the charters are great and the puzzles too just can't get the room puzzles they get me
stumped.there is one question i do have julia said her mother was a prude
never let's her have fun are anything so howes the hero get her to change just wondering but then to think of it
never mind i will wait no spoilers.
You can Have "fun" whith Mom, and devs are working on more story line . So Good news for you!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are game i have been playing that i am also waiting for updates on this is
one of them like a good challeng.

Lil

Donor
Dec 20, 2016
Can someone upload a recent save file, right before the new stuff. I cleaned my computer and lost all my progress. I know it says you don't need to restart for this new update.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what i can see the dev has a great mind set on there game so i think we should be
getting so great up and coming stuff when there ready to update. they still have to get the bug's out of there game that's what takes so long i think but yea the game is wonderful and can't wait for more thnks for the great work.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Has the creator(s) ever said how often the game is updated? Monthly, bimonthly, or whenever the game is updated is when it's released?

Just curious.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Has the creator(s) ever said how often the game is updated? Monthly, bimonthly, or whenever the game is updated is when it's released?

Just curious.
Game is updated on a monthly schedule, generally. We release public builds the first few days of each new month, and we have early development builds we release around the 23rd of each month.

Reactions: Stay Frosty
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes