Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I like the glory hole storyline also, and I what to impregnate all the others too. and fuck them with there prego bellies.
But if they did that they may lose their patreon money and get taken down! Its much safer to instead have the main character impregnate the businesswoman and gloryhole girl - but man why does everyone have to be either FLAT or HUGE BOOBS - no in between!

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
why can´t i use the saves from 0.27 version ? it show´s everything normal like i was in the old version

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
But if they did that they may lose their patreon money and get taken down! Its much safer to instead have the main character impregnate the businesswoman and gloryhole girl - but man why does everyone have to be either FLAT or HUGE BOOBS - no in between!
Patreon's opinion on this game is a bit irrelevant now, isn't it?

Reactions: xןʞ

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, SCS what are the ways we can contact and talk about your upcoming new game ? ( other than pateron and discord ?)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you have to be a patron to get on there right man this suck becuase i have no money been out of work for like
hard to guess that how long i have been with out work and my car's not that good . but i do love playing this game so
i will just be qiut now.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I have a problem I can't see any of the choices, there is just empty boxes. And that's not the first time I already downloaded the game before from other websites and it was the same, I thought that came from there but apparently no. Am I doing something wrong or it just doesn't work with my computer ?

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hi everyone I have a problem I can't see any of the choices, there is just empty boxes. And that's not the first time I already downloaded the game before from other websites and it was the same, I thought that came from there but apparently no. Am I doing something wrong or it just doesn't work with my computer ?
Did you add the LewdPatcher incest patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes