Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
You shouldn't have to use any patch for our latest build.

This issue you may be having is a graphical one, which is often solved using the guide linked here:

See if that helps!
Yes that worked with DirectX, thanks a lot. The game looked really good that would have been a shame to pass it:)

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
wait if it's julias mom she said her mom was a prude are something you know no fun.
Her being a prude adds way more fun especially when we possibly get to thrust Nate's wiener between her jugs and bust a load in her face and cleavage :evilsmile:

Reactions: fanboi
Dec 25, 2017
Dang close to a gig... I remember this game when it was uner 200 mb now look how far it's come. Thanks again sex course for this amazing ip!

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
Aunt Janet looks perfect and all but now I quite wish Simone and Kira's boobs were only as big as Janet's, if not slightly bigger. I've never come as close as to saying "Um, that's way too huge." before though.

Her design seems like it belongs in a whole different game when you compare the disproportionate sizes between those three characters. Perhaps it's just me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well do you still have to write the review's because i am scared it will make me
lose the sponsership thing.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Aunt Janet looks perfect and all but now I quite wish Simone and Kira's boobs were only as big as Janet's, if not slightly bigger. I've never come as close as to saying "Um, that's way too huge." before though.

Her design seems like it belongs in a whole different game when you compare the disproportionate sizes between those three characters. Perhaps it's just me.

I definitely agree - the tits are getting out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes