Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexanchus

Apr 22, 2017
I'm glad they're making a sequel, but the koikatsu renders just don't do it for me. It looks like same dick shit to me, unoriginal as fuck. I also don't like anime art. I understand why they're doing it, it's just disappointing. Good luck with it all devs, but I think I'll skip it.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
Well, I decided to support Vintage Studio
This is the latest Development status that he shared:

Captura.PNG

Hey there!
I hope you are well and safe!
As I said on Discord, I had some personal problems (I know that sounds like a typical developer excuse, but it's true!), And I was visiting my family for Christmas and New Years, but I am back to continue with the development of the game.

SUBSCRIBESTAR

The idea is to move to SubscribeStar to avoid problems in the future with Patreon, but my profile has not been validated, for this it is necessary to increase my number of followers on Twitter, so please I ask you to follow me, you would help me a lot:

VERSION 0.1 DEVELOPMENT

As you can see in the image, there is still work to be done, but don't worry, from now on I will post the status weekly.

The navigation system is almost done, I was planning to add an inventory, but maybe it will be added in the version 0.2, I will see how the development is progressing to decide.
This update will be focused on Stephanie, the new character and the Nate's Teacher, but also I want to add one or two Kira scenes.

In the next few days I will post another preview for the $ 3 and $ 5 Patreons.

Thank you very much for the support you have been giving me, I am very happy that Insexual Awakening has created a great community.

See you in the next few days!

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
Well, I decided to support Vintage Studio
This is the latest Development status that he shared:

View attachment 974038

Hey there!
I hope you are well and safe!
As I said on Discord, I had some personal problems (I know that sounds like a typical developer excuse, but it's true!), And I was visiting my family for Christmas and New Years, but I am back to continue with the development of the game.

SUBSCRIBESTAR

The idea is to move to SubscribeStar to avoid problems in the future with Patreon, but my profile has not been validated, for this it is necessary to increase my number of followers on Twitter, so please I ask you to follow me, you would help me a lot:

VERSION 0.1 DEVELOPMENT

As you can see in the image, there is still work to be done, but don't worry, from now on I will post the status weekly.

The navigation system is almost done, I was planning to add an inventory, but maybe it will be added in the version 0.2, I will see how the development is progressing to decide.
This update will be focused on Stephanie, the new character and the Nate's Teacher, but also I want to add one or two Kira scenes.

In the next few days I will post another preview for the $ 3 and $ 5 Patreons.

Thank you very much for the support you have been giving me, I am very happy that Insexual Awakening has created a great community.

See you in the next few days!
Will there be any for....you...know......landlady

Rielo

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the black screen during minigames? It's also a black screen when looking at the changelogs and the FAQ section at the start.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Is this game finished?
Insexual Awakening 1, which was developed by me, DrX, and Soapmonster, is finished. There are mods for IA that are looking to expand the game.

DrX and I just recently released the first build of Insexual Awakening 2, which is our new game. F95 has denied us from creating our own separate thread for IA2, so any updates or information about IA2 we have to post in the original IA thread.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
Vintage Studio's latest post

1610519426714.png

Hellooooooooo!
I hope you are well, safe and having a good start to the year!

SURVEY ABOUT THE HISTORY OF SUPERSEXUAL AWAKENING

Last week I did a poll asking if I should continue with the Insexual Awakening story or start a completely new story, with more complex characters.

The second option was the one I had in mind from the beginning, but I wanted you to agree as well.

The survey was done on Discord (join if you haven't already! where the result was impressive about continuing the AI story.

Meanwhile, on patreon it was a bit more tight, there were people who also want a new reboot.

So I was thinking about how to apply both options, and I think I managed it, Supersexual Awakening will follow the AI story and will have a little more complex stories.

I finished of writing the intro and creating most of its art, this will be the link between AI and this new story, hope you like it once you play it.

The story will begin in the last days of summer.

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEK?

In addition to working on and almost finishing the game's intro, I kept working on the scenes for Stephanie (Nate's teacher) and finishing the designs for Kim (the neighbor) and her daughter Susy.

This week I also uploaded a preview of Stephanie and the Susy's design.

WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO FOLLOW WITH?

As I mentioned on Discord, I was thinking about the design of Simone and Sam, whether it should have a redesign or not.

I will work on some options and post them here on Patreon for you to vote and decide which one you like best, if you don't like any of them, I will go with the original designs.

If you have something in mind, feel free to send me your suggestions here or on Discord.

In the next few days I plan to continue uploading more previews.

IA2

I would also like to let you know, in case you still don't know, that the Team Cyber Hexxx has already published the first version of IA2!

You can download it and find all the means to support them here:

Finally, I want to thank you for the support you have been giving me, I promise you that I will not fail you! I'm doing my best to make this first version to your liking.

See you in the next few days with more previews!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Insexual Awakening 1, which was developed by me, DrX, and Soapmonster, is finished. There are mods for IA that are looking to expand the game.

DrX and I just recently released the first build of Insexual Awakening 2, which is our new game. F95 has denied us from creating our own separate thread for IA2, so any updates or information about IA2 we have to post in the original IA thread.
why did they deny you?

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
Vicky returns with a VENGEANCE!"

Vicky: "THAT TINY DICK IS MINE!"

Boy: "OH HAVE MERCY!"

Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to read weird kinky stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds too extreme for a game like IA. Going into fetishism that kinky would require a different game with a setting that facilitates it.

Jan 15, 2019
Sounds too extreme for a game like IA. Going into fetishism that kinky would require a different game with a setting that facilitates it.
Don't say I didn't warn you. That is why it is in spoilers and like I had said in the intro, most people who into IA wouldn't want it.

Jun 22, 2019
So, I tried that demo that was posted a little ways back for 2. The character designs and characterizations thus far are fine. But WAY too much grinding for too little in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes