Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
So, I tried that demo that was posted a little ways back for 2. The character designs and characterizations thus far are fine. But WAY too much grinding for too little in my opinion.
We're going to be adjusting the points and requirements for unlocking scenes as we release future builds. We wanted to get some initial feedback before making the adjustments.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can I cheat somehow in this game? and get money without these mini-games? I forgot already. :D
If I remember, there was probably an option that made it possible.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't been here for a while and wow... so happy IA get so many mods and attention.

I second the grandma idea ! Grandma/shota stuff is so rare but so hot. The huge age difference, heck , even "cultural" difference at this point, from 2 lovers who come from substantially different era, it's such a sweet syergy. And well, the older the better !

I know the creator can't put links or pictures here but does the shota mc look "shotaesque" enough ?

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Miss Petersmith looks too much of a man
Can't you make her a little more feminine?

translator from elgoog

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Question, will there be more animations in IA2 than IA? Also curious, why the switch from 2D to 3D characters?
We do want to eventually add animations to IA2, provided we get enough support.

Per our FAQ on our blog, here is the reason we went with 3D models:

Why are you using 3D models instead of drawings like the first IA?
We found that throughout our time working on other projects and working with multiple artists that it became a struggle to have artwork completed in a timely manner. There would be delays, mistakes, and it caused a lot of stress and uncertainty every time we wanted to release a new build. By having us work with 3D models, it allows us to work on more content quicker and more efficiently. It has already made a big difference thus far!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Haven't been here for a while and wow... so happy IA get so many mods and attention.

I second the grandma idea ! Grandma/shota stuff is so rare but so hot. The huge age difference, heck , even "cultural" difference at this point, from 2 lovers who come from substantially different era, it's such a sweet syergy. And well, the older the better !

I know the creator can't put links or pictures here but does the shota mc look "shotaesque" enough ?
We would like to add a GILF/Grandma character to the game :)

And yes, the shota is a very authentic shota. He's even shorter than the the main character in IA 1. That's actually a big reason why F95 banned/disallowed IA2 from having its own thread is because we went with an authentic shota design.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017

And yes, the shota is a very authentic shota. He's even shorter than the the main character in IA 1. That's actually a big reason why F95 banned/disallowed IA2 from having its own thread is because we went with an authentic shota design.
so awesome. Nothing could make me happier.

Also I agree with the lad above; strong tall muscular women are sexy as fuck, especially for straight shota (cause of the great body difference etc) but I agree Mrs Petersmith looks too masculine. I really thought it was a man at first lol. Masculine type of bodes are totally fine in my opinion for tall milfs, but then it has to pair with big breasts or huge hips to "compensate" with the feminine aspect at least. otherwise well, it's just very much a male body. Although an amazonian type of body sounds great. I'm sure you'll find a great compromise

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019

You could just argue that he is a male Uzaki-Chan. People have the same problem with Uzaki looking so definitively oppai-loli, even though she is 19/20 years old. Just argue the main character suffers from Dwarfism and acute degenerative disorder that prevents aging, because it is a real thing.

This is a 35 year old woman back in 2016, but she looks 10. Now she is 39 and she she still looks 10.

Some people don't age. There is a hormone necessary to produce the bodily functions of puberty and successive aging. In some people this hormone either stops working or it doesn't work at all. The result is someone who still looks like a little girl or boy. People who have an issue with this, actually have an issue with removing their faith from science. Where do you get this "every adult" has to look like "an actual adult?" Where does that come? It doesn't come from science. So where does it come from? Take a deep look and ask yourself, as you are pushing or dictating beliefs as facts when you lack evidence to support them? There are drawbacks to not aging. Your body doesn't handle stress that well and you get heart or lung related issues.

By the way, I am the real reason why IA was finally accepted onto f95zone.com. I am the one who brought up degenerative growth disorders and how people with these features are intentionally discriminated against just because of the presumption of childlike features.

You want to keep Pedophilia down for the sake of your image. Then just require all material to be edited to concern only individual who are 18 or above. If you don't know, you are still biologically a child at 18. You don't actually grow up until that prefrontal lobe that allows full conscious understanding of consent is developed. And that normally happens between 24 and 27 for most people. So it is legal pedophilia to want to bang an 18 year old, if you don't know. Science doesn't lie. You can bring that up to people, constantly to make them feel bad or to the people they are concerned about. Do they really care about children or do they care about their own image. Eventually, people are going to be liberal (permitting underage looking people to be represented) or they going to find themselves isolated from their own peers due to differences of opinion on what is permitted or should be permitted and how murky gray that is.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
my 2 cents on the gameplay of the demo so far :

I kinda like the idea of going with more complex game mechanics than the original one, but still pretty similar (leveling up stats based on activities), and some new mechanics are pretty good, like the "daily bonus" which incitates you to do specific new things each day.

But the issue I have with such a "complex" systems is that it borrow a lot from rpg-grinding, which is not bad in itself, but... the game let's you talk/level-up ANY character in any order, with no limit of time, no limit of day, no limit of character, no limit of relations, no limit of stamina... I understand the concept of putting no barrier in front of the player to make him feel more "free" of his own choice, but is it REALLY a good thing for a game with grinding, and mechanics that incitate you to do certain things in a certain way ?

I think people are gonna dislike what i'm about to say, but i genuinely believe the game would be better and more interesting to play with MORE players restrictions. Exemple : having a limited set of days to do things ofr example, or an "action point system" that would represents the hero's energy and willingness to do stuff, like motivation or something, which of course would not be unlimited, this would make the player think more carefully of how he's gonna spend his day and with whom, instead of just CLICKING CLICKING CLICKING everywhere to boost stats as fast as he can, (which is pretty much the "mindless grinding" i've seen people complain about here)

The "homework" mechanic is a very good concept in that regard ! it's a "barrier" for the player because it obliges him to finish the work before a certain date, otherwise he gets a malus. That's a pretty cool way to do things ! and at the end of the day (of the week rather) it's more rewarding ! and this is a good example of a "restriction" for the playter, but somehow seeing Mrs Bonheur congratulating you for overcoming that little "player restriction" feels better and more immersive than most of the other activities which are overcomed by grinding-only with no limits, cause you feel like you overcame a task for real (alright, it's not the hardest thing in the world to click 3 times on "do homework" before next monday ahahah but the mechanic itself feels good, cause you managed to make an objective which had a time-restriction, it's more gratifying)

To push this logic a little bit further : I know it sounds "bad" at first, but bear with me; wouldn't it be good considering your current game mechanics to oblige the players to make "choices" during his playthrough ? Like an actual rpg-experience with choices and "sacrifices" (concessions rather). I think it's more rewarding this way, cause in a way you "earned" the affection of the character you aimed for (at the detriment of other) + it's more credible to an extent to have a limited amount of lover rather than instantly seducing 16 girls at the same time + it can even add replayability, doing different things on different runs. create different scenarios for each run etc.

Having to make "restricted choices" would actually make your game mechanics more fluent and better integrated i think. Like the daily bonus for example. Right now, it's a "fun" idea but it's pretty useless considering you can just spam the days with no limit... it's basically something that spares you a few seconds cause you're gonna get 2 points instead of 1, but in the end it's just an economy of time ( a few seconds) cause you're gonna make in 1 day what you would normally have done in 2, but once you start to understand the "rythm" of the game, it's just a matter of seconds to do those 2 days-in-a-row, wether having a "day limit" for example (or something like that) would make the player more considerate of his actions and daily bonuses could have a real impact on the progression, cause it would have to be used wisely in order to level-up your relationships and stats correctly.

TL;DR : personal opinion : too much freedom is... not necessarily good. Sometimes pleasure and immersion comes with the price of limiting the player in his actions. Game restrictions sound boring at first i know, but they can add a little spice that too-much-freedom can't

Last edited:
Reactions: naoc

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, but the only woman I don't like in this game is Julia. Serious all the time, bored. I don't like her behavior. :D

The rest of the women are great. Especially Mom, Grandma and Vicky. :love:

It is a pity that there aren't a lot of animated scenes, only in a few scenes. If there were animations for every sex scene it would be perfect. Although I like the game a lot anyway, but I miss the animation so much.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Kind of a bummer there can't be a thread for IA2 on this pirate site. Since you know, there's a new update I'd like to pirate. Of course, this is definitely not a request, because that would be against the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahlke and DubDub

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Kind of a bummer there can't be a thread for IA on this pirate site. Since you know, there's a new update I'd like to pirate. Of course, this is definitely not a request, because that would be against the rules.
yeah it is rather dumb and rule 7 is so inconsistent it's a joke especially considering some of the other stuff on here as well which has the same amount of legality in most places

• Sad
Reactions: girdeyordo and atur
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes