Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulma_Briefs

May 4, 2018
why dev team don't make more scene for part 1, some like 3 some w Grandma Edna, Kira and Sam, Janet Aunt family. That's gonna huge

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Is this the real continuation of Insexual Awakening ?
View attachment 1498414

Dude, again, READ the FAQ from Insexual Awakenings Blogsite I linked THREE Posts above you! The Artist from Insexual Awakening 1 makes his own things he wants now and doesn't care about IA anymore, He moved on, He left the Team.
That's why Insexual Awakening 2 is a whole new game with a completely new cast. There won't be any official continuation with IA 1, forget it.
Pray that the unofficial Mod gets updated but honestly, Vintage Studios didn't Update anymore since a few months.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Dude, again, READ the FAQ from Insexual Awakenings Blogsite I linked THREE Posts above you!
LOL Lupin the 3rd - you really expect most degenerates will READ the FAQ? Most of the ones I've met will install a walk-through just to skip the boring text to get to the screen they can fap on sooner. :ROFLMAO:

Now, I actually DO read the text and tend to correct the typos I find because that OCD is a beeotch and I can't accept typos unless I'm making 'em deliberately to make a point. :devilish:

As for the Supersexual mod: I tried v1 of it...and was quickly bored of it. Complete lack of any meaningful / polished content. It's not something I'm bothering with until it goes from v2 to at least v9 or so...enough so there's some actual content.

This new version of the game - decent enough amount of content. So far I've only seen da butt-secks with the tomboy classmate. Could use a bit more development & options to get ya freak on with Hailey and the gym teacher, but it's decent enough once you start using the bonuses to shorten the stat and money grind (or you could have a bit of fun with a Renpy editor...:geek:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes