Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
ok, the Vicky Plush item description, and it being in the "Medium prize" was a good one lmao. To be honest I didn't have much hope for the game, being 3D, a bit less charming visually speaking than IA 1 etc, but so far it's actually really great. btw is there a discord server where we can talk more easily with the fans and the devs ?
Yeah,

Should be a discord link on the right side of the page.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
It always annoyed me how the artist was changing the size of sam boobs so i did some edits. Im not skilled nor decent so dont expect anything amazing. I changed almost every scene with sam + changed one animation.

I dont really know how to mod it in so you will need to unren the final version, then paste the contents of the folder and overrite.
It doesnt work on modders editon for some reason.

Here is the link:

I keep uploading wrong files sigh..

Last edited:
Reactions: gmail xd

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
That's not what phimosis means
From the NHS: Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back over the head of the penis (glans). Phimosis is normal in babies and toddlers, but in older children it may be the result of a skin condition that has caused scarring. It is not usually a problem unless it causes symptoms. :geek:

MC is just uncircumcised...supposedly you can just use a twisty tie instead of a condom if you have that gift. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
This was a great game, I hope after the developer is finished with erolon he makes a sequel to this!

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a cheat or mod to skip minigames or add points?
Easiest way I've found is to upload a save file to a Renpy editor, cheese about $5000 into it, then spam gifts on who you want to accelerate the naughty times with. That way you can ignore the mini-games entirely. I usually do that for mom & Sam. I can do Kira's without issues.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes