Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
What possible reason could they have to deny it? Based on the OP, this isn’t the first problem either. Do they just not like you?

Eh whatever. New game! Looks like I’ve got some catching up to do too

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
We requested to have a thread for Insexual Awakening 2, but it was denied by the mods on F95. So we have to utilize the original IA thread to talk about updates on it instead.
That's insane! why would they not allow a new fresh thread based on a 2nd game of the previous one!?!?!?!

Anyways, i respectfully liked the new methodology u guys are playing with on this 2nd game and honestly i haven't been bored of seeing that tomboy <3 defo a thing rare to see in games ´´mostly VN maybe idk?´´

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
That's insane! why would they not allow a new fresh thread based on a 2nd game of the previous one!?!?!?!

Anyways, i respectfully liked the new methodology u guys are playing with on this 2nd game and honestly i haven't been bored of seeing that tomboy <3 defo a thing rare to see in games ´´mostly VN maybe idk?´´
The reason they denied us is because the characters in the 2nd game were deemed "too small" and since they are 3D models, they were put under more scrutiny than drawn stuff, apparently.

razer11

Jan 7, 2020
Since they don't have their own page I'll ask here, is the Vintage Mod version abandoned since last post is from May?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 0.11a-Alpha Public Build Release
Lewd Rose Scene with Animation & Alex Scene Revisit plus bugfixes!

The 0.11a-Alpha build is released to the public! This version includes all the updates from the early build of 0.11, which includes a new Rose Bonheur scene with an animation, and the ability to now revisit Alex's latest scene from version 0.10! Tracy fans can also enjoy a new scene with him as well! (Tracy content is disabled by default and can be turned on by enabling "Gay Content" in the content filtering menu via the protagonist's bedroom)

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.11a-Alpha Build (9/25/2021) Patch Notes:
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the bust art image for Mom being topless without pants being missing and causing an error.
  • Fixed a scene repeating if you have disabled Mom's romance.
  • Fixed a bug preventing you from asking Mom to take her bra off during "Have Naughty Fun"
  • Fixed a bug that caused the wrong dialog to play after asking Mom to take her underwear off during "Have Naughty Fun"
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the right dialog from playing after asking Mom to take her bra off during "Have Naughty Fun"
  • Fixed an error in one of Mom's scene images.
0.11-Alpha Build (9/18/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added a new Rose scene with an animation! Requires relationship level 16. Note: There is a small amount of conditional dialog in this scene for if you had exercised with Alex at the park. You will have to go exercise at the park after this build in order to activate it.
  • Added a revisit for Alex's most recent scene.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed incorrect version numbering
  • Mom's blowjob scene now gives spunkiness for doing it for the first time.

Jan 29, 2018
Insexual Awakening 2 0.11a-Alpha Public Build Release
Lewd Rose Scene with Animation & Alex Scene Revisit plus bugfixes!

The 0.11a-Alpha build is released to the public! This version includes all the updates from the early build of 0.11, which includes a new Rose Bonheur scene with an animation, and the ability to now revisit Alex's latest scene from version 0.10! Tracy fans can also enjoy a new scene with him as well! (Tracy content is disabled by default and can be turned on by enabling "Gay Content" in the content filtering menu via the protagonist's bedroom)

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.11a-Alpha Build (9/25/2021) Patch Notes:
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the bust art image for Mom being topless without pants being missing and causing an error.
  • Fixed a scene repeating if you have disabled Mom's romance.
  • Fixed a bug preventing you from asking Mom to take her bra off during "Have Naughty Fun"
  • Fixed a bug that caused the wrong dialog to play after asking Mom to take her underwear off during "Have Naughty Fun"
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the right dialog from playing after asking Mom to take her bra off during "Have Naughty Fun"
  • Fixed an error in one of Mom's scene images.
0.11-Alpha Build (9/18/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added a new Rose scene with an animation! Requires relationship level 16. Note: There is a small amount of conditional dialog in this scene for if you had exercised with Alex at the park. You will have to go exercise at the park after this build in order to activate it.
  • Added a revisit for Alex's most recent scene.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed incorrect version numbering
  • Mom's blowjob scene now gives spunkiness for doing it for the first time.
Needs more Rose and Mom scenes
also additional adult female characters
like the anime book club teacher or something

Slapdembuns100

May 7, 2018
Hello all! I plan on making a mod version of IA 1. Problem is, I can't access mega link for the assets(due to violations). Any way I can receive them and start modding? Any help would be highly appreciated

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hello all! I plan on making a mod version of IA 1. Problem is, I can't access mega link for the assets(due to violations). Any way I can receive them and start modding? Any help would be highly appreciated
Dev upload a new link for the Mod version on their blog, here is the link:
Wish you the best and I hope to see your version

Reactions: Slapdembuns100
Sep 18, 2021
This one was...an interesting one. I found myself spending a lot more time with it than I originally expected. The characters and scenarios drew me in. I can see why the fans are so dedicated that they are making a more "extreme" mod of it.

As far as the sequel, I like the idea of it a bit more. Though it's understandable why it can't have its own thread. Another shame is that the direct sequel idea was dropped. It seems like keeping an artist for these types of games is harder than expected.(I already read the full story on this, and sorry it had to come to that)
Again the characters and scenarios for it keep me coming back, but I'm gonna wait for it to get a lot more content before I try it out again. Good luck to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Slapdembuns100

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
first one
saving on the home page Extras: SAVE (v0.0051) is only one version back you just have to confirm the epilogue and enjoy the last scene but you can also visit all the others before and have your fun

the only difference between v0.0051 and v1 is the last scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes