Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 0.09b-Alpha Public Build Release - Lewd Mom Scene and scene revisits for Mom, Rose, and Alex!
The 0.09b-Alpha build is now available for everyone! This version includes all the updates from the early build of 0.09 such as the brand new lewd Mom scene, along with the ability to revisit previous lewd scenes with Mom, Rose, and Alex! There are also new beach activities to partake in, and you can go to new restaurant locations from the street and invite characters to go with you! Check out all the patch notes below for the full breakdown of additions, changes, and updates!

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.09b-Alpha Build (8/10/2021) Patch Notes:
Gameplay Changes
  • The chance of a random sex event (currently there is only one) was decreased from 40% to 25%.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed missing video when going from foreskin play to coming during Mom's morning blowjob revisit.
0.09a-Alpha Build (8/6/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Alex's most recent scene can now be revisited in "have naughty fun" via the player's bedroom.
  • Rose may now be invited for naughty fun and asked to disrobe! You can invite her to "have naughty fun" when going to the Hotel location, or inviting her via the Hallway at the school. (In a future build, Rose will have bust artwork where she isn't wearing her glasses)
  • Rose now has a revisit scene if you have progressed far enough in her route.
  • Mom now has another revisit scene if you have progressed far enough in her route.
  • The nude image versions of one of Mom's revisits are unlocked if you have progressed far enough in her route.
  • Added the ability to view CG images and animations in the gallery.
Gameplay Changes
  • Added an option in preferences to disable random sex events from occurring if you have already seen it once.
Achievement Changes
  • Added "Double Dipper" and "Flavor Stick" achievements. You will need to start a new day before the achievements can be unlocked.
Audio Changes
  • Custom music support has been added! Drop music files into the appropriate subfolder within the "custom_music" folder.
Tutorial Changes
  • The button for the time of the day now links to a help entry.
  • The "day of the week" help entry was renamed "day and night" and now notes which day homework is due.
Bug Fixes
  • Asking Alex to remove her clothing at school no longer crashes the game.
  • The "Friends With Benefits" achievement was fixed and will no longer be unlocked automatically.
0.09-Alpha Build (7/30/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added new lewd Mom scene! Requires relationship level 19 and occurs when talking to Mom on Monday or Tuesday at night.
  • More options to taking off clothes has been added for Mom (requires that certain scenes are done).
Gameplay Changes
  • Added restaurants at Street location where you can increase social stats and also choose to invite people! Mom has unique dialog for three of the restaurants. More unique dialog for Mom and other characters will be in added in the future.
  • Mom and Rose have a chance to pay for half or all of the cost when inviting them to a theater or restaurant. The chance increases if you have the "Lucky" mood.
  • Added Have A Picnic, Go For A Swim and Take Photos activities to the beach.
  • You can now order items online in your bedroom! Items take 7 days to be delivered.
Achievement Changes
  • Added another rank of the "You're Unique" achievement.
  • Added an achievement for having a character pay for half or all of an activity.
  • Added an achievement for going to restaurants.
Audio Changes
  • Added a few new music tracks.
  • Added fire ambience to the Make A Fire Pit activity.
Other Changes
  • Tutorials in the help screen that do not have text written yet were removed.
Bug Fixes
  • Make A Sandcastle and Make A Fire Pit activities will now show an icon if someone can be invited to it.
  • Claw Machine Prizes III achievement has been fixed.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
I'm missing only one achievement now, Claw Machine Prizes III, as I have no clue how to get the Fornimate Capsule. Any help please?

sevko

Jul 2, 2018
I couldn't start Vicky events. I haven't even seen her anywhere. And there's nothing to do. My relations are maxed with everyone and I don't know what to do. Someone please help I'm stuck.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I couldn't start Vicky events. I haven't even seen her anywhere. And there's nothing to do. My relations are maxed with everyone and I don't know what to do. Someone please help I'm stuck.
Do a bit of a review mini-game. Vicky is after all an online-talent scout so you won't grab her attention if ya ain't doing do some game reviews in the game.

Reactions: sevko

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 0.09c-Alpha Public Build Update
Bug Fixes and Rose Bust Art Optimization

Version 0.09c-Alpha is now released with some important bug fixes and optimizations!

Thanks to the community, we were able to identify some different bugs in the game, including one that has Robin's new scene sometimes appearing in the wrong order! We also corrected some clothing inconsistencies with Rose when you ask her to strip for you during revisits. ;)

Read below for the full patch notes, and we recommend updating to this new version if you currently have 0.09b-Alpha!

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.09c-Alpha Build (8/13/2021) Patch Notes:
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Mom's last scene potentially being out of sequence if you have enough relationship level.
  • Fixed Rose incorrectly wearing jewelry while topless but having panties on.
  • Fixed Rose incorrectly having glasses on while being topless or bottomless.
Graphics Changes
  • Rose's bust art images have been optimized so they take less space. We'd like to apply this sort of optimization to other characters in future builds.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I also like that your twin sister looks like a sister, i've backed My Summer Time Saga for a while.
I was always put-off by how jenny looked like a collage web-slut and not your sister.
And they all have huge boobas. Really? no small boob love.

I hope to there is more interactions with my sister :), im still in the beginning trying to rep her up.
But i hope see more content soon.
But Jenny is not your Sister in Summertime Saga

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I know that it's complete, but it would be awesome if after the game was completed you could choose pregnant poses in the Bust Art Gallery (Also the epilogue could be added to the CG gallery)

Nov 4, 2018
And JoiPlay is an android app that lets you play these games (when it works)?
JoiPlay is an Android app that can be found in the Google Play store,
It's like a emulator but it isn't,
More like a converter because it makes the Win files run as if they were ported to Android,
It uses a Ren'Py plug in that untill recently was incompatible with games using older Ren'Py,
There are still games that JoiPlay is incompatible with,
That I'm certain have become adverse to being converted to Android
Very few as only 2 I know of,
iNSight of you and Public Sex Life,
But many are the titles that are compatible especially now that it has Legacy mode.

The benefits to using it is the only size limit is how much free space you have in storage,
And you can access console as if you were on pc often without extra steps,
I've played like 2 or 3 games that the console feature didn't work on,
But it works on almost all games like this one,
inventory.money = 9000 is a command I typically use for this game,
9000 is more than will ever be needed.

keanuxxx

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone know why i can't turn on Self-Voicing?

*Found it, the Keymap for self voicing was empty just had to add it back in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes