Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.08-Alpha Public Build Release!

The 0.08-Alpha build is now available for everyone! In version 0.08, you'll get to enjoy the start of Hailey Bonheur's route! While the majority of her scenes are non-lewd, there may be a surprise to discover ;). We also managed to squeeze in a brand new lewd Mom scene! Robin fans rejoice!

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.08-Alpha Build (7/7/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added five new (non-lewd) Hailey Bonheur scenes!
  • You can now hang out with Hailey after her intro scene.
  • Added a new lewd Mom scene! Requires relationship level 18 and automatically happens on the weekend at night.
  • You can buy a swimsuit for Mom in the mall!
  • You can now invite Mom to the beach!
  • Added achievement rewards in the player's room. For now there are only two rewards, but we want to add more in the future!
Gameplay Changes
  • Added an option to disable the romantic/sexual parts of Mom's romance if you want to experience her route without those elements. You can access this option via the "content filtering" button in your bedroom.
  • Eventually this option will be added for some other characters, and other kinds of filtering will also be added.
  • There's now a random chance for there to be a flash sale at a store (currently 10%).
  • Added the "Lucky" mood, which guarantees mini-event occurrence and success when doing activities that have a mini-event.
  • Added the fortune teller, which allows you spend a fee to change your mood without passing time.
  • The character you lost your virginity to is now listed in Statistics.
  • Premium Motorcycle Helmet can only be given to Mom since it is not intended for other characters.
  • Added the activity to hang out with characters at the school hallway, mall or street.
  • Added new gift, "Smartphone Case"
  • Added a hint for an Alex scene.
  • Added scene hints for Tracy.
  • Added the second tier for the cum swallows achievement.
  • Added an achievement for losing your virginity. The icon will be changed in a future build.
  • Added an achievement for giving oral sex.
  • Added an achievement for giving orgasms.
UI Changes
  • Made conditional dialog based on sportiness level less obtrusive in an Alex scene.
  • Improved the transition when starting a scene that plays automatically when talking to a character.
  • Outfits that are not yet attainable for players are removed from the bust art gallery in order to reduce confusion.
Other Changes
  • Added dialog for choosing foreskin play in Mom's revisit/Have Naughty Fun.
  • Nude version of playing games image for Alex if you have progressed enough in her route.
  • Playing games activity image with Mom has been added.
  • After a certain scene, Mom will now appear topless at home when the weather is hot.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the incorrect version number being displayed.
  • Fixed the tutorial for social stats having incorrect text.
  • Fixed being able to get allowance twice in the same week.
  • Fixed Daniel not knowing what ReflexViz is in Hailey's introduction scene, if he's already been on it before.
  • Fixed always using Mom's default name in an Alex scene.
  • Fixed Alex appearing in the wrong location and in the wrong outfit when accepting her invitation for exercising during the week day.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.08-Alpha Public Build Release!

The 0.08-Alpha build is now available for everyone! In version 0.08, you'll get to enjoy the start of Hailey Bonheur's route! While the majority of her scenes are non-lewd, there may be a surprise to discover ;). We also managed to squeeze in a brand new lewd Mom scene! Robin fans rejoice!

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.08-Alpha Build (7/7/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added five new (non-lewd) Hailey Bonheur scenes!
  • You can now hang out with Hailey after her intro scene.
  • Added a new lewd Mom scene! Requires relationship level 18 and automatically happens on the weekend at night.
  • You can buy a swimsuit for Mom in the mall!
  • You can now invite Mom to the beach!
  • Added achievement rewards in the player's room. For now there are only two rewards, but we want to add more in the future!
Gameplay Changes
  • Added an option to disable the romantic/sexual parts of Mom's romance if you want to experience her route without those elements. You can access this option via the "content filtering" button in your bedroom.
  • Eventually this option will be added for some other characters, and other kinds of filtering will also be added.
  • There's now a random chance for there to be a flash sale at a store (currently 10%).
  • Added the "Lucky" mood, which guarantees mini-event occurrence and success when doing activities that have a mini-event.
  • Added the fortune teller, which allows you spend a fee to change your mood without passing time.
  • The character you lost your virginity to is now listed in Statistics.
  • Premium Motorcycle Helmet can only be given to Mom since it is not intended for other characters.
  • Added the activity to hang out with characters at the school hallway, mall or street.
  • Added new gift, "Smartphone Case"
  • Added a hint for an Alex scene.
  • Added scene hints for Tracy.
  • Added the second tier for the cum swallows achievement.
  • Added an achievement for losing your virginity. The icon will be changed in a future build.
  • Added an achievement for giving oral sex.
  • Added an achievement for giving orgasms.
UI Changes
  • Made conditional dialog based on sportiness level less obtrusive in an Alex scene.
  • Improved the transition when starting a scene that plays automatically when talking to a character.
  • Outfits that are not yet attainable for players are removed from the bust art gallery in order to reduce confusion.
Other Changes
  • Added dialog for choosing foreskin play in Mom's revisit/Have Naughty Fun.
  • Nude version of playing games image for Alex if you have progressed enough in her route.
  • Playing games activity image with Mom has been added.
  • After a certain scene, Mom will now appear topless at home when the weather is hot.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the incorrect version number being displayed.
  • Fixed the tutorial for social stats having incorrect text.
  • Fixed being able to get allowance twice in the same week.
  • Fixed Daniel not knowing what ReflexViz is in Hailey's introduction scene, if he's already been on it before.
  • Fixed always using Mom's default name in an Alex scene.
  • Fixed Alex appearing in the wrong location and in the wrong outfit when accepting her invitation for exercising during the week day.
Thank you for the new update, look like we got some very nice content in this one. Can't wait to download and check it out

Reactions: HydroHexxx

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakeing 2 0.08a-Alpha - A couple of Hotfixes!

We just updated IA2 to version 0.08a to fix a couple issues that players pointed out to us in the bug report channel on our discord! First, we fixed an crash in Hailey's intro scene if you have not done the "watch scary videos" activity yet. Second, we fixed a naming issue in one of Alex's scenes where she talks to Robin.

If you already downloaded 0.08 and just want to fix the bugs rather than re-downloading the whole game again, you can download the two zip file attached. When you unzip them, you'll see they are "activities.rpyc" and "tomboy scene 19 vaginal.rpyc"

For the "activities.rpyc" file, place it in the "script" folder, located in the "game" folder and it will fix the issue!

For the "tomboy scene 19 vaginal.rpyc" file, place it in "game\scripts\characters\tomboy" folder.

If you haven't downloaded the new update yet, simply downloaded Version 0.08a-Alpha and both of these bugs will be fixed!

Reactions: Zekewolf

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Very promising, since we know from the first game what kind of content attracts attention on that particular platform.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.08c-Alpha - Some more fixes, tweaks, and new activity at the Beach!

We just updated IA2 to version 0.08c and have fixed a few more issues, including a possible improvement to performance for older systems/devices!

0.08c-Alpha Build (7/9/2021) Patch Notes:
Gameplay Changes
  • Added the "Make A Fire Pit" activity at the beach. Can only be done at night.
Achievement Changes
  • Unique dialogues in the achievement screen are now sorted alphabetically better.
Graphics Changes
  • A model-based renderer is no longer used for the game by default. This may improve performance/compatibility for older systems/devices.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash when asking mom to remove articles of clothing when she is topless from the weather being hot.

Aug 24, 2019
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.08c-Alpha - Some more fixes, tweaks, and new activity at the Beach!

We just updated IA2 to version 0.08c and have fixed a few more issues, including a possible improvement to performance for older systems/devices!

0.08c-Alpha Build (7/9/2021) Patch Notes:
Gameplay Changes
  • Added the "Make A Fire Pit" activity at the beach. Can only be done at night.
Achievement Changes
  • Unique dialogues in the achievement screen are now sorted alphabetically better.
Graphics Changes
  • A model-based renderer is no longer used for the game by default. This may improve performance/compatibility for older systems/devices.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash when asking mom to remove articles of clothing when she is topless from the weather being hot.
Looking forward to playing it i bookmarked your site,I love son mom games. they are hard to find, good ones.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
The save file was deleted, :( Can someone give me a link to a save file that you can max stats and money please!

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
The save file was deleted, :( Can someone give me a link to a save file that you can max stats and money please!
IA-1.0-pc

Pc and Mac
Mega
Today is a sad day for all of us today we say goodbye to IA we hope the next game will be a full success again
:cry::cry::cry:

and save from IA-0.0051 View attachment 293207 max stats and money

delete the numbers so it looks like that 1-1-LT1.save

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Is insexual awakening going to get it's own thread?
As far as I know, no. Insexual Awakening (1) was already... questioned by the moderators of f95zone, but it passed becouse it's 2D. Insexual Awakening 2 is 3D, so it causes quite a bit of problems and is rather unlikely.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I find it funny that they are not allowed to have their own thread but share ads and links but that is allowed

Aug 24, 2019
Yes! Both me and DrX! I do the majority of the writing, and DrX does the modeling and programming.

Glad you really are enjoying the game thus far!
I also like that your twin sister looks like a sister, i've backed My Summer Time Saga for a while.
I was always put-off by how jenny looked like a collage web-slut and not your sister.
And they all have huge boobas. Really? no small boob love.

I hope to there is more interactions with my sister :), im still in the beginning trying to rep her up.
But i hope see more content soon.

Reactions: HydroHexxx
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes