Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Mom and Rose are great models :love:
I was suprised about render program which dev team choose but now i'm enjoying this models
Thank You

we have grandma in previous IA, we need grandma in IA2, also someone few post ago mentioned we need principal at school :rolleyes:
Maybe we can have two busty grandmas?
One as mc's grandma and second one busty mature lady as principal
We'll have to see based on the additional support we receive. There is a lot already planned, so plenty of development ahead for DrX and I!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you mean IA2, we intend to have every character be able to get pregnant while progressing through the game, and have visuals showing them pregnant.
Every character? That's...
Yes. just "that's".
There is no word that currently fits this news ;)

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Link for IA 2 pls, i can't seem to find it
If you click their Insexual Awakening signature in the middle, it will take you to their site which has the download
If you mean the first IA, you can get an epilogue that shows all the girls pregnant, along with a scene with pregnant Kira.

If you mean IA2, we intend to have every character be able to get pregnant while progressing through the game, and have visuals showing them pregnant.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
An important announcement regarding Insexual Awakening 2!

We really want apologize for the announcement earlier today that we made on discord and Subscribestar. We realized, we really rushed our judgment. We normally go into making big decisions by really thinking it through, being careful on what we say. But this is the first time where we didn't, and we let the emotions of fear and anxiety overtake us.

So TL;DR, we will be continuing IA2!

But one thing DrX and I want to make very clear.

We will keep working on it, for the time being. But, at our discretion, if we feel we must end it abruptly, we will do so. That time could come next week, it could come next year, or never at all.

Also, due to the stress DrX and I have felt the past 24 hours, we may not end up releasing the next build on the timeframe we wanted, so we hope you understand that situation.

Thank you again, and we look forward to the next build!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
An important announcement regarding Insexual Awakening 2!

We really want apologize for the announcement earlier today that we made on discord and Subscribestar. We realized, we really rushed our judgment. We normally go into making big decisions by really thinking it through, being careful on what we say. But this is the first time where we didn't, and we let the emotion of fear and anxiety overtake us.

So TL;DR, we will be continuing IA2!

But one thing DrX and I want to make very clear.

We will keep working on it, for the time being. But, at our discretion, if we feel we must end it abruptly, we will do so. That time could come next week, it could come next year.

Also, due to the stress DrX and I have felt the past 24 hours, we may not end up releasing the next build on the timeframe we wanted, so we hope you understand that situation.

Thank you again, and we look forward to the next build!
I'm so glad that you take back the statement and really wish IA2 will be continue to be develop for as long as possible. Even if you had to cut short and end it abruptly I hope you would only do so at least until the end of this year
And 1 thing for sure is that many people has gone completely retarded and can't even distinct between fiction and reality, a very alarming sign that people has been brainwashed to believe the bullshit teaching. The entertaining medias and free wills will slowly being strained and taken away more and more until we don't have anything to enjoy

Last edited:

Sammus20

Sep 3, 2018
Yep it another bogus reason for a hiatus.
Notice that how alot of the games that belong to this genre (landlady oriented characters *cough* *cough*) get conveniently abandoned with a bullshit reason just before a particular event (intercourse) gets included into the game.
I've seen enough games get abandoned just before the main action occurs (probably because of the patreon rules) however I want to make it blatantly obvious that any reasons other than the patreon for projects like these that cause the hiatus are VERY unlikely.

So many games and I am convinced these "content creators" purposefully and deceitfully want to bait you with promise of particular events and then cancel the game just before it happens, or in this case (which I have seen plenty before) go into "limited development" which is just another way of saying we'll give you content in the far unforseeable future.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
a three year old account with one comment ? Anyway i mean dude relax these guys have finished a game before they are thrustworthy they are even on subscribestar not patreon atleast for this game and they said they would go on with the game for now lets wait and see.
Not just that but they did say they didn't want to abandon it just because they want to but because it got caught by some unwanted attention, was it true or not we don't know but so far they decide to continue with the project and that's good enough

Sammus20

Sep 3, 2018
a three year old account with one comment ? Anyway i mean dude relax these guys have finished a game before they are thrustworthy they are even on subscribestar not patreon atleast for this game and they said they would go on with the game for now lets wait and see.
Not just that but they did say they didn't want to abandon it just because they want to but because it got caught by some unwanted attention, was it true or not we don't know but so far they decide to continue with the project and that's good enough
If thats true and they would abandon under "unwanted attention" whats the point of making false promises in the first place. Thats basically milking and not providing the end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes