Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Where do I find and download the current build, also where do I go to keep up with the updates for the second insexual
You can visit our or you can visit the IA blog (the middle banner on my signature that says Insexual Awakening)

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well, I was going to try the IA2 to see for myself but there are no actual demo on your subscribe star page. (I clicked on the free tier and there is nothing to show, all is hidden) I mean, there's no way I'm going to pay for something only to potentially find out I don't like it. No offense. So is there an alternative way so I can see for myself or no? One of the sites listed on here to give it a try wasn't a safe site according to the web. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I was going to try the IA2 to see for myself but there are no actual demo on your subscribe star page. (I clicked on the free tier and there is nothing to show, all is hidden) I mean, there's no way I'm going to pay for something only to potentially find out I don't like it. No offense. So is there an alternative way so I can see for myself or no? One of the sites listed on here to give it a try wasn't a safe site according to the web. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.
That's odd, the blogspot should be perfectly safe. I haven't seen any errors on the site.

That's the best way to check out the game though, since I can't post direct links on F95.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You're getting warnings about the blogspot site? Weird.
That's odd, the blogspot should be perfectly safe. I haven't seen any errors on the site.

That's the best way to check out the game though, since I can't post direct links on F95.
I'm sorry, everyone. I misunderstood. I clicked on something else entirely different which is in the comment section made by others. The Blogspot is indeed safe. When I saw that you had said to click on the middle banner, I thought for sure it was going to lead me back here. Thank you for your help and again, I apologize. Keep up the good work and keep staying kind!

Reactions: HydroHexxx

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Does the Boldness attribute affect scenes with other Characters in the game? Like for example, I didnt had any Boldness yet and currently on the path with his twin. I get more Boldness the more I spend time with my twin, the more I get scenes and convos that changes in a slow pace. Suddenly I went for Mom with some of the Boldness I already got from my Twin, then I got a scene where Mom caught me jacking off. Seems like a fast pace as if Ive skipped some of her early scenes and convos. I hope Im wrong and wont miss anything. I just wished there was a guide here but people kept insisting you wont need one.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
If you mean IA 1, you have to complete the entire game and reach the epilogue and then choose that you got them all pregnant to get the preggo epilogue.
Care to tell us what we are expected to see in this epilogue please? (preferably in a spoiler tag)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
We banned proud father, but we allow this, per-pubescent child sex??
I haven't played Proud Father but just from googling it, Proud Father was 3DCG while Insexual Awakening is 2DCG. Things like Rule 7 are much more strict the more "realistic" the graphics are to prevent problems with those who can't understand that fiction and reality are different things.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
IA 2 - 0.07-Alpha Early Access Build Release - New lewd Alex scene with animations!

Version 0.07-Alpha is now available for early access supporters on Subscribestar! In this build, there's a brand new lewd Alex scene to enjoy! There's a lot to enjoy in this scene, especially if you're an Alex fan! We hope you enjoy it!

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
any chance for public version already ? :cool:
If I remember correctly public release is a week after the early access. It would also be correct looking at 0.06 release, a week difference between first information and public release. It's just one day from now mate, I hope so at least. EDIT: Something's wrong. Mr developer, is everything all right? Altrough I guess there was never any official information and it was just my guess. Thanks for your hard work too, both games are lovely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes