Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like them both and i do wish there was more for the first one too. the second one is comming along nicely too.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
i like them both and i do wish there was more for the first one too. the second one is comming along nicely too.
If you want more of Insexual Awakening, you can try the fan mod made by Vintage Studio, it's actually good and they released an update three days ago.
Can't post links here, but just search in google "vintage studio games blogspot", you can find their discord server there.

This is an image from their latest update:
ss.PNG

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you want more of Insexual Awakening, you can try the fan mod made by Vintage Studio, it's actually good and they released an update three days ago.
Can't post links here, but just search in google "vintage studio games blogspot", you can find their discord server there.

This is an image from their latest update:
View attachment 1170632
Vintage mod sure are live up to the spirit of the first game, wish him the best of the best

Reactions: Daioh and Citlaly

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.06a-Alpha Public Build Release!

The 0.06a-Alpha build is now available for everyone! 0.06 introduced a brand new lewd Mom scene that has dozens of images and an animation! There are alternate images to enjoy depending on if you go with an innocent or perverted path. Which one will you choose? ;)

To download the latest build, visit the IA Blog by clicking the middle banner in my signature! (The one that says Insexual Awakening)

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.05b-Alpha (4/17/2021) Patch Notes:
Gameplay Changes
  • You can now revisit Mom's latest scene at home. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity in your bedroom when she is available.
  • Mom's latest scene can now occur as a random event when waking up. Currently there's a 40% chance it will trigger. You'll get Spunkiness from it.
  • You can now revisit Alex's ninth scene at the school hallway. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity when she is at school.
  • You can revisit Alex's latest scene at home. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity in your bedroom when she is available.
  • More revisits will be made available in the future!
  • Added the Spunkiness social stat! Spunkiness increases the amount of times you can cum during a revisit session. Each level lets you cum one more time. In the future, some actions, activities, or characters may require a Spunkiness level check.
  • Added the Kindness social stat! In the future, some actions, activities or characters may require a Kindness level check. We will be adding more ways to increase Kindness in the future.
  • Tutoring now increases Kindness instead of Sexiness.
  • Changed the first ranks of a few achievements to require one rather than more than one.
  • Added two new mini events for working at the cafeteria.
  • Added two new mini events for talking to random people.
  • Added claw machine prize achievements.
  • Added social stat level achievements.
  • Added "Build a sand castle" activity in the beach where you can gain artfulness and handiness.
Tutorial Changes
  • Added more information to the "Daily Activities" tutorial in the intro and help window.
Image Changes
  • Remade the images for Alex's ninth scene.
UI Changes
  • Added Dark Mode! Click on the sunglasses icon on the bottom right to toggle dark mode on and off.
  • Dark Mode darkness level can be adjusted in Preferences.
  • Transparency options in Preferences were renamed to "Opacity" for better clarity.
  • Window opacity options in Preferences were merged into one.
  • Added borders to almost all icons.
  • Changed inventory and weather forecast button icons to better match other icons.
  • Changed "click to continue" button when dialog has finished being displayed.
  • Pause menu appearance was edited slightly.
  • Volume % is now displayed in Preferences.
  • Added statistics window. Only the number of days passed is displayed for now, but more information will be added later.
  • When you unlock multiple achievements at a time, you can now rewind back to see what they all were.
  • Activities where a character can be invited at the time now have a silhouette icon next to the name.
  • Activities involving a specific character now have that character's icon next to the name.
  • When you win or lose a chance during a mini event, success or failure is shown in the text.
  • You can disable achievement unlocks from being displayed in Preferences.
Audio Changes
  • Added more music to the game! One was made by our lead writer and manager, Hydro! You will have to either shuffle the playlist or enter a new zone (Home, School, or Outside) to hear it.
  • Sound test was added to the top bar.
  • Option to disable sucking sounds was added to Preferences.
  • Volume can be reset in preferences.
  • Kissing sounds were changed to be more low-key.
  • Blowjob sounds were changed to be more low-key.
Bug Fixes
  • No longer able to scroll the activity choosing window when an info window is appearing.
  • Fixed a bug where Daniel would appear in his school uniform at home when inviting a character for naughty fun.
  • You can now invite Tracy for stuff after his first scene rather than having to wait until his second.

0.06-Alpha Public Build (4/27/2021) Patch Notes:

New Content
  • Added a new lewd Mom scene! To unlock the scene, it requires relationship level 17. It will occur automatically on Saturday or Sunday night.
UI Changes
  • "Dark Mode Darkness" slider was renamed to "Dark Mode Brightness" to better reflect what it does.
Audio Changes
  • Added a character theme song for Mom for most of her scenes.
0.06a-Alpha Public Build (5/4/2021) Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed always using the default name for the newest Mom scene for some messages.
  • Fixed incorrectly saying that a past Mom scene was the last one in the build.

SPOILER_0.06-mom.jpg

Last edited:

denim123

Jan 30, 2019
I managed to find a continuation to this game with the MC having some fun with his teacher. Can't find it anymore, anyone with any info?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
There is something that those polygons can never do
View attachment 1184133
make 2d fans happy
I am gonna be sarcastic here so don't dogpile on me.
Ahem....
"Oh sure, great idea! Lets start every scene from scratch and draw it. I'm sure it ain't hard and time consuming to start over."
Okay, sarcasm over.

While I do share your sentiments of liking the 2D one more, we are kinda right in the middle of the game now using Koikatsu. If you crave for the original 2D style, you go and convince the original artist to go back to this series and do the sequel.
If you just crave for it being 2D, enjoy the Spin-off one made by a fan, the Supersexual one. Forgot the second part of the title.

floran

May 20, 2020
I wouldnt say to restart all over again, some like 3d some 2d. Personally I prefer the 2d, the artist has talent and it was well made.

They are different games with different styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes