Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.07-Alpha Public Build Release!

The 0.07-Alpha build is now available for everyone! 0.07 introduces a new lewd Alex with a lot of fun dialogue and interactions! Fans of Alex will really enjoy this scene! Will you choose to be more innocent or more perverted in the scene? ;)

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

Links can't be posted here in the thread, but you can visit the IA blog by clicking the middle banner on my signature!

0.07-Alpha Build (5/26/2021) Patch Notes:

New Content
  • Added a new lewd Alex scene! To unlock the scene, it requires relationship level 17. Talk to Alex when she's available during the school week to trigger the scene prompt.
Gameplay Changes
  • Alex now has a chance of sending you a text inviting you to exercise with her. If you accept, you will get extra points. In the future, other characters will invite you and more invitation types will be added.
  • Added "Two Heads Are Better Than One" achievement. You will need to progress to a new day before you can complete it.
  • "Slice Of Life" genre anime was added to the random pool of genres that anime club will watch. It adds Kindness.
  • The Rose tutoring scene was altered to give Kindness instead of Sexiness.
UI Changes
  • Mute button added to the quick menu.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
NEW UPDATE HURRAY! Had to download and check out the new Alex event now, I have been waiting for so long

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I been typing a lot, but no Vicky.
Does the mod that avoids the minigames locks her?

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is this still getting updates? I thought it was done
Update is for a different game. IA2. Look for #3,740 on page 187. On his/her post, there should be three photos on it at the bottom just before the "Who likes it" thing. Click on the one in the middle and you'll see what it's about. Can also download from it, too.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Update is for a different game. IA2. Look for #3,740 on page 187. On his/her post, there should be three photos on it at the bottom just before the "Who likes it" thing. Click on the one in the middle and you'll see what it's about. Can also download from it, too.
why aren't they on first page too?

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I don't know the whole deal about it but I think it's because F95zone didn't want it on here. Think it's because of the height stuff with the MC on Shota and Loli. Doesn't truly make much sense to me but it is what it is, I suppose.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Yep. f95zone doesn't really support childlike-looking characters. There were exceptions, but as you can see, mostly with 2D art, Insexual Awakening 2 has more of a 3D style. Not to worry, the quality of the game is just as great. Also, there is this mod, "supersexual awakening", it's in an early stage of development, but it's a sequel to the first game, of sorts.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Yep. f95zone doesn't really support childlike-looking characters. There were exceptions, but as you can see, mostly with 2D art, Insexual Awakening 2 has more of a 3D style. Not to worry, the quality of the game is just as great. Also, there is this mod, "supersexual awakening", it's in an early stage of development, but it's a sequel to the first game, of sorts.
Where do you find the mod at? O:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey thevoid089, did you know why the mod cannot be found anymore here on the site? I was looking at the dev profile and cannot find anything there. Also from what i remember look like the old devs from the original game was making a IA2, but i have no idea what happened.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Hey thevoid089, did you know why the mod cannot be found anymore here on the site? I was looking at the dev profile and cannot find anything there. Also from what i remember look like the old devs from the original game was making a IA2, but i have no idea what happened.
I believe Vintage Studio took down the thread on his own, as he didn't want people to confuse his mod as the official sequel because people were confusing it with IA2.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Yo hydrohexxx please tell me we are getting more sexy time content with robin or rose in the next update or maybe if you're going to add a grandmother character to the game maybe make her headmaster at the school and make a surprise to mc and robin that she works there.... just a thought. I'm always here to throw ideas your way

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Yo hydrohexxx please tell me we are getting more sexy time content with robin or rose in the next update or maybe if you're going to add a grandmother character to the game maybe make her headmaster at the school and make a surprise to mc and robin that she works there.... just a thought. I'm always here to throw ideas your way
We are planning another sexy time scene with the Mom (Robin) next update, and we're currently creating the start of Hailey's route as well.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
IA2 wasn't permitted to have its own thread on F95, which is unfortunate. So until the F95 mods re-evaluate IA2, it likely won't be on here anytime soon.
Yeah...the first one was a shit storm because rule 7, i'm not judging in any possible way the choice of the mods or staff, their word is final and they are the boss, and we as the plebs can only shut up and agree, but sometimes this remember patreon politics. There is a lot of worst things than a fictional cartoon character in a game, if was real life stuff, i completely agree that is disgusting, but at the same point i understand that they don't want bigger eyes here. I really hope that at some time, some of the bigger bosses reconsider this stuff, but sometimes, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
I really wish the best for you dev, and hope that your game be approved here.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
We are planning another sexy time scene with the Mom (Robin) next update, and we're currently creating the start of Hailey's route as well.
Mom and Rose are great models :love:
I was suprised about render program which dev team choose but now i'm enjoying this models
Thank You

we have grandma in previous IA, we need grandma in IA2, also someone few post ago mentioned we need principal at school :rolleyes:
Maybe we can have two busty grandmas?
One as mc's grandma and second one busty mature lady as principal

• Hey there
Reactions: Gmandingo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes